40- Helping Kaysie Move

Well since my hand is kind of injured, well it is injured, but since that is well that, I'm going dress shopping with all the girls. I don't invite Summer because well I have an off vibe about her. I told everyone not to tell her and they agreed. We are in Dallas and I know that I am supposed to go see Kaysie today and I am. I head to the hospital before I meet the girls and see Kaysie sitting up. She gets up and hugs me. I hold her tightly and she hugs me tighter. I let go and pull away and look at her questioningly. She smiles understanding what I'm asking.

She tells me, "I am clean. Just bruised ribs. I get to go home tomorrow."

I say,"You mean, You get to go to my Hawaii home until I get back some time off for my wedding. You also mean you will he coming to the show tomorrow when I come to pick you up."

She stammers, "I c-can't come with you."

I ask, "And why not?"

She starts to say something but I cut her off and say, "If you say Sean, I will disown you as my best friend."

She says,"I have all my stuff here."

I say, "I have some friends of mine already packing your stuff up and putting it in a FedEx truck."

Kaysie asks, "How do they know what is mine?"

I shrug and explain, "Easy. I just went in there and put pink post it notes on everything that I thought was yours."

She says,"I need to get home."

I say, "I kind of took care of that when I got here."

I take her clothes that I brought out of my purse and toss them to her. I set a pair of heels down and turn around.

I order, "Get dressed."

I take my phone out and text the girls to hurry up and that we are heading over. Ariane replies and I hear Kaysie walk towards me. I turn and smile.

I gush, "Girl you look good."

She smiles and we leave. I pull up in front of her house and we get out. I see The Shield standing in front of the door. I smile at Seth and Dean who are on either side of Joe. Joe looks at me and I smile.

He says,"I think it will take more than that fiancée."

I blush and press my lips against his. He smiles and lets me and Kaysie go past. She pulls my arm and I stop and look at her.

She asks, "When were you going to tell me?"

I say, "I was going to tell you when we got here but then your incident happened and I didn't think it was appropriate."

She exclaims, "Didn't think it was appropriate! My beastie is engaged and you didn't think it was appropriate! I'm so happy for you!"

I laugh lightly and we head inside to see Eva, Nattie, Trinity, Ariane, Nikki, Brie, Amaya, Ruby, Layla, and Maryse packing things.

I announce, "Giiiiirls! My bestie since I was baby, Kaysie Grissom!"

They all surround us and give Kaysie hugs and introduce themselves. She smiles and I see Jon and Josh come in from the back. Jon walks over to Trin and Kaysie and Josh look at each other. I hide my laughter and everyone else notices what's happening.

I say, "Josh this is Kaysie. Kaysie this is Joshua Fatu. Jon's twin brother. Josh is better known as Jey Uso. Joe is their cousin. Joe is my fiancé."

Joe's voice booms from behind me and I turn as he says, "And you will soon become my beautiful wife. I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Leati Joseph Anoa'i."

I smile and say, "I can't wait for you to be my husband."

Nattie comes over to me and I look at Kaysie and say, "I want you to meet my half-sister, Natalya Neidhart."

Kaysie is surprised. I smile and Josh comes over to us. Kaysie and him head upstairs and I smile. I go to their DVD collection and take all the DVDs and put them in a box with Kaysie's couch blanket on top. I tape the box up and lug it out to the FedEx truck. We make a conveyer line and all the boxes that are packed we load up in the truck. We have room for several boxes and Kaysie's bed and dresser. We head inside and Kaysie and Josh are coming down with the rails to the bed and Jon and I head up and grab the mattress. We set it down at the top of the stairs.

I look at Jon and he looks at me as we yell,"Stair Slide!"

Jon gets on behind me and we scoot closer to the edge and the front door is open. We slide down the stairs and out the door. We collide with Seth, Dean, and Joe. Jon and I are laughing our asses off as we squirm out from under the Shield. We help the guys up and Joe starts chasing me. We run around the front yard and I end up in the street as....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow well here's another chapter. I must really love y'all. ;) Do you want me to do Joe's POV again?