43-Day Off *Part 2*

I ask, "And how do you two know each other?"

Cameron straightened his shirt out and checks his hair after Joe set him down. I sigh as I tap my foot waiting for an answer.

Cameron says,"I know Joe because I told him where to find you after Damon."

I remember Cameron wanting to talk to Joe but didn't think he would help him. I look at Joe and he is nodding. I smile and I kiss Cameron's cheek and go to Joe. He wraps his arms around me and leans down and lays his forehead against mine.

Joe asks, "Are you mad that I didn't tell you that?"

I smile and say, "No. I am just glad he helped and you found me. I don't know where I would be if you hadn't found me."

I see Eva and Summer talking. Eva Marie looks mad at Summer. I see Brie go over to them and start talking. I shrug and grab a chocolate donut. I take a bite and my eyes widen. I look at Joe and he is shaking with laughter.

I swallow and say,"You better not be laughing at me Anoa'i. I never eat this bad of junk food."

He smiles and kisses my temple. I see Brie walking towards me. I smile and she motions that she needs to talk to me. We get the other girls except for Summer Rae. I am confused as to why Summer is not here but I am not close to her.

Eva says,"I was just talking with Summer and I thought you should know what she said about you."

I nod for her to go on and Eva continues, "Summer just told me that Johnny kissed you and that you kissed him back. She said that you were getting steamy up there with him. She says that she's going to tell Joe."

I am around the other side of the bus and have Summer by her hair. She squeals in surprise. I see everyone stop and watch. I drag her by her hair to Carrano's office. He is there and seems surprised to see me and Summer. I toss her into the plant in the corner of his office.

I say, "I want a match with her. in fact tell Creative I want a storyline with her, AJ Lee, and Tamina. The Funkadactyls will be my partners while Natalya is our valet. I want it to happen on Monday Night Raw. I want it ready by then."

He nods and I turn to Summer who is still trying to get herself out of the pot she is stuck in.

I say, "If you thought we were friends, you can go fuck off because starting rumors about me is not the way to be my friend you ugly whore."

I turn and walk towards the door and hear her says,"Yeah. Walk away."

I am in front of her faster than I thought and punch her in the face. She goes into unconsciousness. I walk out the door and see that I have her hair stuck in between my fingers. I take it and drop it to the floor. I walk on the bus and grab a sports bra and some clothes and toss them in a bag. I grab my water jug and head out of the bus.

Joe asks, "Where are you going?"

I sigh and say, "I'm heading to the gym before I smack the blonde out of Summer Rae's hair. Ask the girls what happened."

I head to the gym and lock my bag in my locker and grab my earphones and put them in. I head to the treadmill and start running as Michael Jackson plays.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well here's another update. I'm happy that I updated. Oooh. Ya think they are going to give the storyline a try?