65- Fight with Joe

I am with Trinity in the trainer's room when Joe comes running in.

I say, "Get Jon."

Joe leaves and I hold the ice pack the doctor gave me to Trin's eye. Aksana comes in and apologizes. Trinity forgives her and she leaves and Joe and Jon come in. Joe drags me by my elbow out of the room. I wrench my arm out of his grip and look at him.

I snap, "What?"

He says,"You didn't have to do that to Summer."

I scoff, "I had every right to do that. She's lucky I didn't smack the blonde out of her hair. She had no right to do that to you."

Joe says, "I had it handled."

I say, "I could tell. You let her get close."

Joe says, "She followed me."

I say, "She did. You let her."

Joe shouts, "I did not!"

I shout back, "You did! She wanted to kiss you too! You are taking her side!"

Joe shouts, "I am not! She is nothing compared to you!"

I shout back, "You are defending her!"

Joe reaches for me but I turn and run back to the bus. I pack some clothes and grab my toiletries and pack them. I grab the X-Files and head to my Impala. I feel tears in my eyes but blink them back. I get in and leave the arena. I pull over when I can't hold the tears back. I call him and ask him if I can come over since we're going to be here for Main Event and Smackdown. He agrees and asks if I'm okay. I tell him I will tell him when I get there. I hang up and head to his place. I get out and he comes out. I run into his arms and he hugs me.

I say shakily, "Adam, Joe took Summer's side."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow. Who's Adam?

Book 1: Pulling on The Reigns of Love (Roman Reigns/Joe Anoa'i Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें