3- Monday Night Raw

It's been a few weeks since Eric attacked me and it’s my first Monday Night Raw. I am so nervous and yet totally pumped. I am in my dressing room getting ready. I have disturbed the Night playing. I actually talked to Stephanie about changing my name to Hayley and my entrance music to Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. She agreed and I can't wait to see the crowd’s reaction. Ms. Sandra made black army cargo pants with jewels in the shape of skulls on the sides. She made a nice top that has a pink rose in the middle with a spider's web over it in glitter. I'm wearing some black Doc Martens. I hear a knock on the door and I open it. John Cena is standing there and I invite him in. I turn the music down and John opens his arms up. I run into them and he rubs my back.

I say, “I feel so pumped but so nervous."

John says, “You’ll get over it. I'm sure of it. Just calm down and breathe."

I smile and take some calming breaths.

He says, “I can't wait for your match. You're going to be awesome out there."

I nod and say, “Thanks John."

He smiles and says, “No problem, little angel."

I say, “I guess I will go find Joe."

He says, “Go on."

I head to the guy's locker room and see Joe shirtless. I blush and look down as I make my way over to him.

I say, “Joe I need to talk to you."

He chuckles and says,”You can look up. We're all coworkers here."

I look up at him and he asks, “What do you need to talk to me about?"

I say, “I am going against Aksana. But-."

He looks me in the eyes and says, “Everything will go fine."

I nod and I look at his tattoo. I take his wrist and trace the careful lines and shapes that make his tattoo. I feel myself calm. I look at him and he smiles.

I say, “I am sorry. Tracing artwork as amazing as that calms me down."

He says, “It’s ok."

I see Randy, Dean, Seth, and Christian staring at me. I look at Joe and he looks at me.

I squeak out, “Bye."

I turn around and run out of the locker room. I head to the gorilla and wait for my music to start. I see AJ Lee and she smiles and waves to me. I smile and wave back. Aksana comes to the gorilla and smiles at me.

She says, “Good luck Hayley."

I say, “Good luck Aksana."

She hugs me and her music starts playing. We are kicking off RAW. The gorilla starts playing my music and everyone goes silent. I wait for Demi to start singing. When he starts, I burst out onto the stage. I raise my arm up and does the rock n roll gesture. The crowd starts cheering. I smile and run down to the ring. I slide in like John Cena does and get up. I get up on the turnbuckle and raise my hand again. The crowd cheers and I turn to Aksana and smirk. She sneers at me. The ref rings the bell and Aksana and I start in. I flip Aksana onto my shoulders and do an AA on her. She gets up and I do Stratusfaction. The crowd goes wild and I pin Aksana. The ref counts one, two, three. My music goes off and I am named winner. I smile as the crowd cheers.

The Bella Twins' music goes off and I'm confused. They run down to the ring and flip in. I get ready and they attack me at the same time. I knock Brie out of the ring and Nikki comes after me. She kicks me in the gut and I go down. Brie comes back in the ring and both Bellas start kicking me. I curl up in a ball and Natalya's music goes off. I see Nattie running down the ramp and the Bellas go after her. I get up and spear Brie and start punching her. Natalya takes care of Nikki.

Brie kicks me in the stomach and drags Nikki out of the ring. Nattie helps me up and I smile at her. I gasp as pain spans out as I raise mine and Natalya's arm over my head. She looks at me with concern. I roll out of the ring with her behind me. The fans cheer and I take a picture with a little girl and other fans. They cheer and I smile. Nattie and I walk backstage. The sight I see surprises me....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow sorry for lost time but basically Rosalie's mentor is Trish Stratus. Wow why did the Bellas attack Rosalie? What is going on backstage?

Vote

Comment