70- Royal Rumble

~1 month later~

It's been a month since my eye had been swollen shut. It's been healed for three weeks. Tonight is the Royal Rumble. There's a Divas match where all the Divas including myself try to pin someone to either win or in my case retain the title. Dean, Seth, and Joe are in the Royal Rumble. We all think Joe is going to win it. But Batista came back and well we have just steered clear of that. I'm with Joe going to valet him out to the ring. I'll be doing ringside commentary during the Rumble. He's nervous and so am I. Joe is going to valet me to the ring and is going to tell Jerry the news of us getting married.

I'm pacing the Shield's locker room and Dean, Seth, and Joe keep watching me. I'm pacing and hear Metalingus start playing outside of the door. I feel my eyes go wide and I run to the door and open it. Standing there is my brother, the Rated R Superstar, Edge. I squeal and jump into his arms. I pull back and see that he's in his rng pants, a black tank top, plus leather jacket.

I ask,"You're not going to wrestle now are you?"

Edge says,"Nope. Just wanted to valet you out to the ring tonight with Joe."

I smile and look at Joe. He isn't looking at me and I walk over to him and sit on his lap.

I ask,"Did you have Stephanie fly Adam out?"

Joe looks at me and says,"Yes."

I capture his lips with mine. He seems surprised and kisses me back.

I pull away and say,"Thank you."

He smiles and says,"Anytime, baby girl."

I blush as he uses my nickname. I hear someone calling my name and I get up. I stick my head out and see Randy calling my name.

I call out,"Whats up Viper!"

He sees me and says,"You're on in 3."

I kiss his cheek and The Shield and Edge follow behind me. I see the girls and we all hug. Granted we all know I'm probably going to win. It's what Vince thinks is best for business. I hear my music go off and head out there. It cuts off as I step aside, Metalingus by Alter Bridge starts playing and the arena blows up. The fans start cheering so loud I think I might need a hearing aid when I turn 40. Edge comes out and I walk over to him and hug him.

The crowd starts chanting and then the Shield music goes off and Roman comes out with Seth and Dean. Dean and Seth give me hugs and I give Roman a kiss. I tell him to walk after me and Edge go into the ring. He nods and tells the others. Mentalities by Alter Bridge starts up again. I smile and take Edge's hand. We run down the ramp to the ring. Edge and I slide in like he used to. I get up and so does Edge. We look at each other and he takes my face in his hands and looks me in the eyes.

Edge says,"You'll be ok. You're going to win. I don't care whether you are the Divas Champion or not. I love you little sister."

I smile and kiss his cheek as he gives me a hug. He waves at everyone and goes and sits next to JBL. The guys come in and Roman goes to get a Mic. I am supposed to be surprised that Roman proposes. So when he gets a mic, I know that it is time.

Roman says,"Cut the music. I have something to say."

The music cuts off and I look at Roman confused.

Roman says,"Hayley, I love you. I've loved you since the day I first saw you. I was surprised by the color of your eyes but that just made you more beautiful and unique. I couldn't take my eyes off you. We've been dating for over six months now. We've actually been dating for almost a year. I want you to know that I love you. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."