79- Dress Shopping for the Wedding

I get up and get in the shower. I get dressed in some black ripped shorts and put on a Avenged Sevenfold shirt and my black Toms. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and get my purse. I pass Joe on the way to the living room and stop. I back up and go to him. He smiles and I kiss him. He kisses me back and I pull away.

I say,"The girls, Dean, Jon, TJ and I are going to go bridesmaid shopping today."

Joe says,"Have fun."

I kiss him and meet with the girls, TJ, Jon, and Dean. We start walking to Vera Wang on Madison. When we get in the store, a worker is there to help us. She guides us to the fitting rooms and brings a bunch of dresses over for the girls. I sit with TJ, Jon, and Dean.

Nikki tries on a nice beautiful blue dress that is strapless and is a high low dress. She looks at me and I nod. She smiles and goes to buy it. Trinity comes out in a emerald green dress that is perfect on her.

Trinity says,"I like this one."

I reply,"It's beautiful on you."

She looks at Jon and I nudge him. He looks up and his eyes widen.

Jon says in a girly voice,"Girl, like oh my god you look fabulous."

Trinity and the rest of us crack up laughing. Jon nods at Trinity that he does like it and she goes to buy it. Nattie comes out in a nice pink dress that goes down to mid thigh on the left leg and runs. diagonal across to the right leg til it reaches her ankles.

I say,"It's beautiful Nattie. Just beautiful."

Nattie says,"I like it but I want Sandra to put some nice black sheer over it to break up all the bright pink."

I reply,"It's your choice. I'm not gonna become a bridezilla."

Nattie replies,"If you do, I'll be sure to slap you."

I chuckle and ask,"Promise?"

She nods and we laugh. Ruby comes out in a nice purple dress. It has slits up the sides til mid thigh and it is beautiful on her. Eva Marie comes out in a dark blue dress and it's beautiful. Ariane comes out in a dark red dress that is just perfect. It has little sparkles in it and I smile. Brie comes out in a dress that looks like Pocahontas' dress. I gasp and walk up to her. She looks at me and then at the dress.

I say,"Brie this is perfect. It screams Brie. Now, that is a compliment. Brie you look beautiful in this dress."

Brie blushes and I smile.

She replies,"Thank you. I love it."

I say,"Ok. This dress, I am buying it for you. I don't care if you complain. it's perfect so I'm buying it for you."

Brie starts complaining and I take the dress up to the counter and buy it. I hand it to Brie and see her glaring at me.

She asks,"Why did you do that?"

I say,"Because I at least have to buy one thing in my wedding."

She puts her hands on her hips and I smile at her. She smiles and hugs me. We leave and head to a restaurant called Restaurant Daniel. We sit and order some food. We all order the duo of beef. When our food comes we eat and leave.

We head back to the arena and the girls go and take their dresses to Sandra for safe keeping. I go to my bus and call my dad. I'm outside the bus when he picks up.

Me:Hi dad.

Dad:Hi sweetheart.

Me:I was just wondering if you.

I stop and and my father has me continue.

Me: Dad I was wondering if you still think of me enough as being your daughter that you would still walk me down the aisle?

Dad: Of course lass. Your my flesh and blood. Of course I'd walk you down the aisle to give you to Joe.

Me: I'm sorry I didn't come to the funeral daddy.

Dad:Sweetheart, I understand. I'm very sure Cassidy understood too considering you went to her and Jeremy's graves.

Me: Dad I love you.

Dad:I love you too Rosalie.

Me:By daddy. Talk to you soon.

Dad:Bye sweetheart. I love you forever and always.

Me: Same daddy. Same.

I hang up and teardrops splatter on my phone as I stare at the screen. I wipe them off and head into the bus. Joe is there on the couch and I drop my purse on the table and head over to him. I sit in his lap and lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and I relax.