71- Dream from Hell

I walk down the aisle and see Joe. But everything is burning. Then it changes. I'm in a house and Joe's next to me. I look around and see a crib. I walk to the crib and stand next to Joe and look into the crib. There's an adorable baby in the crib. I look at Joe and realize that it isn't him. I scream but next thing I know I'm on the ceiling. I see Joe run in and look around. I try to call to him but next thing that happens is I'm bleeding and can't speak. Joe looks up and the room bursts into flames. I scream myself awake. Or at least I think I do. I sit up and turn Joe over. I scream as I see a baby in Joe's chest. Joe looks like he's sleeping but there's blood everywhere.

I scream sitting up and look around. Joe is sleeping next to me. I remember my dream and throw the covers off. There's no blood. I sigh and turn him over. He isn't carved out. He's perfect. I feel the tears come and roll gently on top of Joe and hug him to me. I feel his arms wrap around me and I feel him wake up.

He asks,"What's wrong?"

I say,"I had a bad dream."

Joe asks,"What happened?"

I explain,"I was walking down the aisle and I saw you but everything was burning. It changed. I was in a house and there was a crib. Inside was a beautiful baby girl. There was a man next to the crib. I thought it was you. I looked at him and realized it wasn't you and I screamed. I was on the ceiling when you ran in and I couldn't speak. You looked up but the room burst into flames. Then I thought I was awake but I wasn't. I turned you over and your chest was carved out with a baby laying inside. You looked like you were sleeping. I woke up after that."

Joe says,"Uh huh."

I say,"I know that the second part is from Supernatural. But the first two."

Joe nods and I ask,"What's with the baby? Does it mean I'm scared to have a baby? Or does it mean I will have a baby?"

Joe says,"I don't know."

I say,"I mean I want children Joe. I love Joelle. I do but I want children."

I look at Joe and he smiles and replies,"Baby girl that's wonderful. I want to have kids of our own. I wanted to tell you but I was afraid of what you would say."

I smile and say,"My love, you don't have to be afraid of me."

Joe kisses my cheek and I ask,"So do you really want to have kids with me Joe?"

He answers,"I do baby girl. I do."

I smile and hug him. We relax and I lay my head on Joe's shoulder and he wraps his arms around me as we fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So Joe wants to have kids. Hmmmm...