Chapter 52(Unedited)

Ezron.

My hands hovers above the gun tucked into my waistband. At any moments this fuckers could attack us eventhough they did say that there won't be any use of weapons but can't trust the wolves to not attack when we are practically infront of them. Three of my snippers were into their hiding ready with the gun incase this bastards choose to do something fishy. Chiara was trembling infront of them, I told this woman to try keep a control check on it and not to let her eyes flicker around much as they would suspect something. Uptill now everything is going according to the plan. I concentrate on the words voicing through the headphones. Steve had installed a mini mike in her breastpocket.

"Where is my son?" Chiara's desperate voice rang in my ears.

The two man dressed in casual clothes looked at each other and chuckled. They don't look like they belong to some  high elite gang, a local one maybe. If the Russians are involved behind this, they must have be trying their best to hide themselves so we couldn't track them. And this man are definitely not part of their groups.

"Why is momma bear impatient to get her bastard son?" My hands curled at the gun their dirty remark. Only if I didn't have to control myself from shooting these piece of shit.

"Please just give my son back." Chiara peladed in a shaky voice and the men smirked before putting on  a serious face.

"Ok but first show us the bag." The man with long beard said forwarding his hand.

I hope Chiara remembers my instruction to not to let them touch the bag until her son is infront of her.

And she did. Chiara took two steps back, shaking her head.
"No first my son." The two man glared at her before looking at each other and communicating something through their eyes. The former man flicked his finger at something behind him.

"Boss." Alec's voice grabbed my attention as he pointed at another man holding a boy blindfolded and taped. His hands tied behind his back. Where the fuck was that man hiding?

I nodded at him to alert everyone to take their attack position, as I don't want to take any chances in the boy's safety. My blood boiled when the boy was carelessly shoved into the ground and I almost pushed myself to get out of the car.

"Oh my god." Chiara rushed towards her son but then was blocked by those men.

"Wanna get your puppy out of here, first handover the bag and all the documents." The men stepped forward and Chiara hesistated but looked at the boy standing silently in the blindfold and gave the bag to them.

"The money is in the van." She pointed at the black van behind her. The man with the bag nodded at the other one to check. As the other fucker checked the van and went inside, I could see Alec tense beside me but I was relaxed because even with a naked eyes this fucker won't be able to see what we have put in it.

The man soon went on the driver's seat and along with the other two settling in the van, they drove away leaving the boy and Chiara there. Chiara immediately rushed to the boy and opened his blindfold and tape. The boy backed away a bit and murmured something before he fell onto the ground. I immediately helf the door to go out but Alec stopped me shaking his head. Fuck!

I run my hand through my hairs. He is right what if they have someone placed around, I can't fucking go out there. I glanced at Chiara who had now cradled the boy in his lap before she picked him in her arm with difficulty. I had already sent a car for her down the street. Soon Alec informed me that they have settled in the car and I sighed in relief. We drove back to the hotel and I leaned my head back thinking about our further plans. An evil smirk settled on my face looking out of window.