Chapter 48(Unedited)

Lia.

"EZRON THIS IS AMAZING."

My laugh echoed throughout the garden, the swing moved back and forth as Ezron pushed it from behind. The higher I went, the more my stomach tied into knots, feeling giddy. I don't know if I ever had a such a good laugh since long. I've missed this so much. I felt free from all the bounds holding me. I close my eyes and relish the feel of wind sweeping through my hairs. The fragrances from the night bloomers filling my nostrils all together. And I cherish every moment of it along with Ezron's occasional kisses on my cheeks or temple whenever the swing moved back. Can this night be anymore flawless?

Tonight I feel as if I have the world. My happiness knew no boundary. I never would have thought that I will ever find love or more like get married to that person, someone destined to me, only me.

His melodious laugh felt like bells jingling sweetly in my ears. The smile on my face didn't seem to fit in my face, if possible my face would have split in two.

I look over my shoulder into his softened grey eyes illuminating as lights hung on the trees reflected in them. The swing slowed down and I let go of rope decorated with flowers, my bare feet stilling on the ground.

"You are happy." The man beside me stated and I looked at Ezron leaning against the tress, his white shirt rolled up and muscle vein running along his hand. Snap out of it.

"I am always happy with you but I have never been happier than today."

His gaze now intensified still with a small smile on his face, suddenly it felt too hot to look into those darkened gaze. Distracting myself I pick up the flower in the rope.

"I feel happy around you too." My hand still in place and I look up at him only to find his eyes full of nothing but honesty. H-he feels happy around me. My heart fills with warmth.

He uncrosses his arm and walks in front of me. His hand cupping my jaw and I lean my face.

"You are the light in my darkness." I hope this is not a silly dream. And Ezron is looking at me with the most emotional face I have seen, so much that I can't help but tear up. My eyes must have the look of disbelief because he nods his head one more in confirmation and I smile through my blurry vision.

"Get up." What?

Even with a confusing look I do so. As soon as I am standing on my feet, him towering over me. He quickly turn us around so now I am in his place and vice versa. What is he doing?

Suddenly I am pulled on to his laps and I gasp as he sits on the swings.

"W-wha-"

"Sh." His finger warm against my lips and I do so, my mouth along with my brain shut.

"Just sit comfortably. Hmm?" He gazes at me intently and I nod. Turning a bit so that my back is against his front and I am fully settled on his lap, the discreet feeling of his member pressing against my butt didn't go unnoticed.

Oh god.

I gulp down the feeling of heaviness and take in the cool air to wash away my blush.

He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me more closer, if my heart could, it would have jumped out of my body right. His warm breath hit my shouder.

"E-Ezron."

"Hm."

"Don't you think the swing will break with both of our weight on it."

His chuckle rang near my ear and he tuck his chin on my shoulder blade. His subtle grazes my shoulder as I hold back a shiver.

"No darling. I made sure to build a strong one to carry more than 3 people weight, also I made Alec stand on this, so-"