Chapter 30(Unedited)

Lia.

"Ok,yeah email me those"I glanced at the busiest man sitting on the bed with his laptop working on this Saturday morning with only boxers on.Yes only boxers.How is that even comfortable to work with.What if one of the client video calls and you accidentally pick up.I chuckled at the imaginary situation
and continued folding the clothes turning a bit so he does not thinks as if I am gone crazy laughing alone.I shook my head to not get distracted by him anymore.As I was at the last one,a ring sounded disturbing both our attention towards it.I glanced around at the room and spotted my phone ringing on the nightstand.Ezron glanced at it but went back to work.Rude much.Keeping aside the last clothe I took the blaring phone from the nightstand.It was Amanda.

"Liaaaaaa,you have to hear this.There is Carnival in the evening.We both have to go.Please please please,I know you might be busy in your newly married life but please spare sometime for your breakfast,Oh I mean your best friend,
that is me.Obviously it is me,I don't doubt that.God why am I jumble jimbo right now-

"Amanda breath"I reminded her

Immediately a huff was heard from the other side.I smiled at her silly ramble.
She sure is excited.

"Whatever but you get my point right?I am not going to hear a no from you.I
know you like carnivals too,so don't dare deny ok or else I am going to break up with you"She threatened in a
fake deep tone.I laughed at her threat words.
"Ok I'll come"I said hearing squeals from the her.
"Oh I am so excited.I love you so much hun.See you later.I'll send you the time and also pick up is on me.So don't worry just get ready in a cute outfit.Ok bye."She hunged up. I turned back to the pending task but a sudden voice made me jump on my place as I clutched my shirt.

"Where the fuck are you going?"He asked the question glaring my way,his laptop now aside and full focus on me as I still tried calming my racing heart.

"I-I am-" An idea struck my mind mid sentence and I stopped myself before changing my sentence.
"Actually we are going somehere"I said smiling his way.
"No"He straightway denied and went back to working on his laptop while I rolled my eyes at him.
"You didn't even ask me about the place?Just ask me"I said looking at him expectantly while he gave me a blank look.
"C'mon Ezron,please just ask once"I pleaded again moving closer to the bed one knee pressed in the bed while my elbow probed at end of the headboard gazing at him with my cheeks supported onto the palm.He looked at me again and then looked up at the ceiling frustratingly running a hand through his hair.
"Ok where?"He forcibly asked keeping his laptop aside.
"A carnival"I clapped my hand as I got on to bed sitting with my legs folded back at the knees.
"No I am not fucking going to a circus"He said hardening his words.
"Its a carnival not only circus"I deadpanned.
"Whatever one and the same.I have to work so we are not fucking going."He looked damn serious.Again when is he not?

"It is not the same.And also today is a holiday so you should enjoy you day off.Engaging into outdoor activities keeps our mind energetic and positive."
I tried reasoning out.

"I don't want to fucking enjoy.Get that,now go away."Taking his laptop,he turned back to work.

What a killjoy.

If he does not want to come.No problem
I'll ask someone else.I huffed and got down from the bed reaching my phone on the nightstand and called my long lost friend.

At the third ring he finally picked up
"Hello"His hoarse voice replied.Is he still sleeping?
"Hey Jake.I guess I disturbed you so can I call you back later?"
I heard some shuffling before he answered"No no I am fully awake now.Say what is it?"His voice more louder now than before.
"So there is a carnival and I was-"But the phone was snatched away.
"What-what are you doing?"I asked gaping his way as he ended the call.
"Why the fuck are you asking him to come?"He said coming closer to me.His fist clenching around my phone.That could break my phone.
"You don't want to come so I thought I should ask Jake"
"Oh so you thought to invite your lover from that romantic dinner."He mocked crossing his arms making his muscles seem larger as I controlled my self to not look down at his bare chest.Instead I looked at him and narrowed my eyes his way.