Chapter 18

Lia.

Why is he like this? I just asked a simple question that doesn't mean he has to be so rude to me.I know he does not like when anyone questions him but I am his wife right.

His unwanted wife

My subconscious mind reminded me.I should probably not overthink about it and enjoy my stay while I am here.He said its a business trip,it must be gor him but I'll definitely go for sightseeing whether he agrees with me or not.

It was already afternoon,I decided to take a shower and wait for the stylist to come.Parties are really not my cup of tea,the crowd gets me anxious.Amanda is perfect for such scenarios,she fits right in whereas I am a mess.

After taking a long hot bath,thankfully I have got some of my books along with me.I have this habit of carrying atleast one book everywhere I go,so that I won't be bored and keep myself occupied.

A knock on the door brought me out of the trance.It must be the stylist I thought.Walking at the door I opened it.

"Hello Mrs.Stone"The man in front of me said.He was bald and about my height with somewhat fit body and behind him stood 2 girls carrying few bags.
"Hello"I smiled and replied.

"Oh my gosh you are really angelic,this would be so much fun.C'mon hurry hurry we have to get you ready for the ball."He said while ushering me towards the mirror.

"Gia and Tia take out all the things,we have to get her ready before time." He said to his assistants and turned towards me.

"Oh how rude of me,I am Paul"He said while looking at me.

"Lia"I answered back with a small smile.

Reaching forward he made me sit on the chair.
"Ok,I hope you have already taken a shower"I nodded"Good,now we can start with your hair while Gia takes care of other things"He said while fussing with my hair.

"I must say you have a beautiful hair colour" He said while opening it from the bun.I smiled at him.I have natural honey ombre hair which are quite wavy and ends a bit above the waist.

After 2 hours ,finally they were done with the hair and makeup.Now what was left was only the dress that Paul got for me.In the span of time I got to know that Paul is a sweetheart and also a gay.Also Gia and Tia were nice to talk with me.

I looked at the mirror while glancing at my face,how can few colours to your face can change your whole face is amazing.

"You are so lucky to have Mr.Stone,he is really a handsome hunk and intelligent"Gia said while finishing up with the nails.

I gave away a small smile but
Am I?

Pulling me out of my thoughts Paul nudged me to get change.

The maroon colour dress is really pretty with floor length and off shoulder sleeves.If Amanda would have been  here she would have taken 100 of my pictures.

If Amanda would have been  here she would have taken 100 of my pictures