Chapter 15(Unedited)

Lia.

I stirred out of my sleep as the sunrays hit my face,looking at the digital watch it was already 7.Beside me I saw the bed empty which means Ezron is already up and he might me downstair for breaksfast.

Breakfast!Oh shit

How can I be so careless,I was suppose to wakeup early and make breakfast.How can I be so lazy?

I took my clothes and had the quickest shower of my life.

Soon I took my purse and went down skipping the stairs hastily.I reached the dining room and found Ezron sitting while reading some newspaper.

"G-Good morning ma'am"A voice said in front of me with her eyes widened.I looked around to see few servants around me had stopped and were now looking at me which made me fidgety again.

"Why are you all freezed?"A loud voice boomed.

I looked up to see Ezron glaring at everyone around,everyone scattered and went back to their work.

I smiled at the lady who greeted me nodding at her and went to where Ezron was standing.

I could feel his stare piercing through me while looking at me up down.He grunted and sat down.

I took an opposite seat to him and soon a plate of fruit was served which I was quick to finish as I had to reach the shop.

I quickly stood up and took my bag while thanking the maid who served me.

Glancing at him,he was still busy with with something on his laptop.I thought it would be better to not disturb him.Rounding the table,I went passed by his chair only for my wrist to be tugged by his tight hold.

I turned around only to come face to chest with him.He stood at good foot tall making me crane my neck up and connect my eyes with that beautiful stormy eyes again

"Where the fuck do you think you are going to?"He asked or more like growled.

I just stared at him.His tightening on my wrist brought me back.

"To the shop"I answered.

He let out a dark chuckle and pulled me closer flushed to his hard body making heat cover my cheeks.

"And who said you can go?"He asked in a calm tone.

I looked at him incredulously.
"What?"I asked confusingly.

He ignored my question and turned around not leaving my wrist walking towards the living.I stumbled forward keeping my pace with him.

He called out the Head Servant's name and ordered everyone to gather around.I looked at him curiously as to what is he about to do now.

Suddenly he left my wrist making me sigh in relief but that relief was short live as soon his arm snaked around my waist pushing me closer to his side.

He turned towards everyone.
"Everyone I would like to introduce my new bride to you Mrs.Lia Stone"He said loudly while gripping my waist.

A shiver went down spine as I saw him introducing me with my name attached to his.It felt so right and gave me a sense of belonging.I looked at everyone to see them gasp but soon recovered and congratulated us.

I gave out a small smile to the servants smiling at me.

"You all are given a paid leave for 1 month as I want to spend some quality time with my beloved wife."He said those words in such an unemotional tone.

Now it was my turn to gasp and look up at him.
He wants to spend "quality" time with me?
What's that suppose to mean?

My attention went to everyone gleefully wrapping up to leave.