Chapter 49 (Unedited)

Ezron.

Flashback:

"Dude why didn't you come to the after party of our soccer match?"

I look up from the counter after billing the last customer.

Removing the cap, I round up the counter signalling at my colleague to wrap up everything.

Glancing back at my bestfriend. I chuckle at his current state. He has the most ridiculous party goggles with feather boa wrapped around his neck and standing in front of me.

"I had a night shift here." Going back to the locker room, I pick out my casual clothe.

"You could have told me. I would have just canceled the party." I change back to my t-shirt before facing him.

"Chill, its fine and anyways those parties bore me. Bunch of assholes drinking and dancing around" he was about to nod before I added "including you."  He removed his ridiculously large goggles and blue electric eyes accusing my way.

"You asino" Quickly flipping his italian ass the bird, I rush out of the door with him hot on my heels.

I get on the bike with him behind me still grumbling the curses. I snicker putting securing the helmet.

"Let's go to our place." I nod and revive the my back to life, pulling in on the now alomost deserted road. Soon I park the bike behind the tree before we walk towards the large stone scattted around the small hill.

"You've got beers?" I question glancing at his hands holding two beers.

"You didn't think I'll celebrate our victory without you right?" I settle my self on the big rock shaking my head towards him.

We drink our beer and look at night sky lightened up just like the city below us. 

"By the way Janice was asking about you."

"Not interested." I say without looking back at him.

"Why don't you want to date anyone?"

"I have had enough just looking at you and your girlfriend." I tease him sipping on my beer leisurely.

"Hey, I love her ok. You'll see what it feels like when you'll fall for the unlucky girl" I raise my eyebrow at him before shrugging.

"Sure." I say sarcastically before looking back at the view.

"Never take a moment of your life granted, its too precious." I nod at him giving out a small smile. His positivity is what helps me overcome the negativity around me.

After a while he stands dusting the pants.
"C'mon let's go or else dad will send his lapdog to search for us." Next moment his phone rang and he shook his head.

"Speak of the devil." He quickly cut the call before texting his dad.

Soon we reached the enormous and one of the huge mansion in Italy. As usual the  lines of men in black shades and uniform nod our way or more like Lucas way while he did the same.

As soon as we enetered Lucas dad, Mr. Rafael Stone, the Italian Mafia boss stood in his cold stance, a cigar hanging out of his lips and amidst the darkness his similar electric blue eyes to Lucas glared our way. Fuck.

He is definitely pissed on Lucas again. He moved towards us while pulling out his cigarette.

"Why did you go without Rick or for that matters any security?" He hissed coldly.