Chapter 11

Ezron.

How can someone be so fucking stupid to not rest and fucking roam with this injured leg.This girl is clearly stupid.To stop the blood I immediately took my handkerchief and tied it to the wound.Rounding up the table I opened one of the drawer to get the first aid kit and again sat on the chair in front of her while taking her ankle and setting her foot on my thigh,trying not to focus on her.I disinfected the wound  while she flinched but bit her lips to not let out a sound.

I bandaged up her feet and stood up.Looking down at her she had tears in her eyes,I don't understand that if it was so painful than why did she come here,she should have instead rested at home.

She was trying to move down the desk but her feet didn't reach enough,not to let her risk any further and do something more fucking stupid.I took her waist and helped her down.

As soon as she was down,she took two steps back.
"Um Thankyou Ezron"She said like a small child.
I just nodded my head.She smiled at me with that fucking smile again.

She stepped forward to say something but instead stumbled forward falling on me and making me my balance loose.

I reflexively took hold of her waist and we both landed on the chair there making her hair fall around my face and on my shoulder.I gained my composure and steadied both of us.I turned her side to see her eyes closed tightly as if anticipating her fall.

Slowly she opened her eyes which reminded of nature and stared at me with widened eyes.I clenched my jaw to control myself to not lash on her for being clumpsy.Not only is she stupid but clumsy too.I was about to push her but.

"Sir Ms.Cassy is here and I am tr- oh my god I am so sorry"Stacy said bargaining in suddenly.
I clenched my jaw and looked above her shoulder to see Stacy avoiding eye contact with flustered look.I felt Lia trying to remove her self.But I tightened my hold and pulled her more firmly on my lap to make her sit properly while she tried wiggling.Lia tried saying something but I glared at her.I nodded at Stacy to let that witch come.

Not in less than a minute the witch came.
"Ezee tell that bitch of your assistant to let me- what the hell is going on here"Cassy screeched like a banshee.

Cassy was just a one time fling to release my anger but she now wants more and has been attached like a leech to me.

"Cassy stop abusing my assistant and how many fucking times I have to tell you to not come to my office"I said angrily.

She glared at the woman on my lap angrily and my hand on her waist.
"Is she your new whore?"She asked angrily.Lia flinched at the word and tried removing my hand again but I didn't budge,can't this girl sit still for one minute.

I tightened my hold and glared at the witch in front of me.
"Even if she is it is none of your business but she is my fucking fiancee,so the next time you use your words fucking choose wisely or get ready to beg on the streets,you get that."I asked sternly.

She nodded her head furiously scared.
"Leave"I yelled.
And she went out hurriedly not before glaring at Lia who was staring at me shocked.

I stood up suddenly and Lia stumbled a bit but then steadied herself.

She was about to turned around to leave but then again turned to me.

"You are not a devil"She said smiling gently .
How fucking dare she to say like that.I clenched my fist and strode towards her.

I pulled her closer taking both her shoulder and looked in her forest eyes.
"Fucking listen,just because I aided your wound or took a stand for you doesn't mean that I care"

She gazed at me confusingly.I let out a dark chuckle and pulled her closer making her breath hitch.

"You are so stupid Lia.I did that because from now onwards only I will hurt you and only I can say words to you,no one else understood."I said her glaringly.

She looked in my eyes for few seconds with sheen layer of water in her eyes and nodded her head silently averting her eyes from mine.

I let go of her shoulder and stood back.She took her bag and went for the door.

Suddenly I remembered something
"Wait"I ordered before she could go out.
She halted and stood there with a furrowed eyebrows.
I opened my drawer and took out the box.I walked to her and took hold of her hand,opening the box I removed the ring then slid it in her ring finger.I looked at her face to see her looking at me with baffled expression.

"Now leave and the next time you come try wearing something appropriate and not reveal your skin to the hungry wolves out there"I said sternly.

And moved back to my chair hearing the door closing.

I closed my eyes to calm myself.I l loosened my tie to feel air and make me breath easily.

Why did I fucking bandage her?
Why is she so patient and not angered at me?I wanted her angry and to break this marriage but this girl is adamant?

I guess she is much more keen on provoking the devil.If thats what she wants then she should be fucking ready for this hell of a journey.

And why does she have to wear that dress which shows off her fucking long curvy legs.

It was hard for me to not look at her thigh while bandaging which had ridden up as she sat.

And that bambi eyes and-fuck I need to get laid to release this frustration and not think about that fucking bitch.

I know she is not marrying me for money,Rachel told me that she was an orphan and is very good hearted.

She might be but I am fucking not and I will be her worst fucking nightmare that she would wish she did not marry me.

Tonight I will call one of the flings at my hotel and release this pent up anger.

Happy Reading.Please vote and comment
Stay safe and healthy.

Any thoughts on the chapter?

-Pihu