Chapter 12

Lia.

Its been few days since I visited Ezron,I had also asked the author to prepone or postpone the date of her book launch but she said that she didn't have that time and she will launch her book in a big event.This was a really big opportunity for my shop but because of the wedding date I had to loose it.

I know I should've fought with Ezron about it but I know Ezron is a type of person that can make things worse than it already is in his rage and I don't want to risk that.

Mama has already started with the wedding preparations as there is only 4 days left for the wedding.We have decided to keep simple wedding with only 3-4 people -Amanda,Mama,Lauren and James as a ring bearer.

I am dreading about the talk I am going to have with Amanda,I know she is going to be furious about this marraige.She really had many plans for my marraige but now with only few days left and her being uninformed is going to bring smokes out of her ears.She is coming tonight at my house for a movie night.

I have already informed Eva that next tuesaday the shop is to be closed.She was shocked to hear me getting married as I never had a boyfriend,but I made up a story that our relationship was a secret.

Soon I was home while me and Mama had a good dinner.Mama is going to Russia soon after the wedding,I requested her that I would tag along but she straight out refused and said I should spend time with my husband and also that Ezron has also hired a special nurse to take her care.

I already got a call from Amanda that she will be here in 5 minutes,so I popped some popcorns and brought out our can and icecreams for the movie night.

The door bell ranged just in time and as soon as I opened I was tackled in a bear hug by her.
"Ca-can't breath"I said while she continued hugging me tightly.
Loosing up her hold she assessed my face.
"Oh my god,my baby has grown up so much in few days."She said with a dramatic expression.I rolled my eyes on her antics and laughed off.

Soon we settled ourselves on the couch and I had put up the movie Breaksfast at Tiffany's.

"So how is Rachel?"Amanda asked as she knows that Mama is staying with me right now,I had told her about it on phone.

"She is fine but soon she is going to Russia for her treatment,I am so worried about the therapy.I know Mama is strong and there is nurse hired and best doctors to give her the best treatment.Ezron is trying his best to help Mama."

"Don't worry she will be fine.She is one strong lady to have gone through so much."She said with a big grin while I nodded my head and softly smiled.

Turning our heads back to the scene on the T.V. we started eating our popcorn.

"But who the hell is Ezron?"She asked suddenly with a frown while I looked at her alarmed choking on my own spit.

I opened my mouth like a fish to say something.

"Uh um Ezron Stone,for whom Rachel works well worked."I said trying not to be nervous.

Her eyes widened like saucer and now she turned her body fully towards me.
"You mean that hot hunk cold ass man "The Ezron Stone"?"
I just nodded my head nervously.

"Wow I never knew Rachel worked for that hot ass"She said dreamily.
Well she does not know many thing.

"Actually there is one more thing you don't know?"I said while scratching the back of my neck.

She looked at me frowningly.
"I-I am getting married to him"I said in a small voice looking down.

"YOU WHAT?"She said jumping on her feet and looking at me with her mouth agape.

"I am getting married to Ezron Stone."I said clearly while her jaw was still hanging low and suddenly she passed out falling on the couch.

I scrambled towards her and sprinkled some water on her face.
She opened her eyes and blinked few times scratching her head.
Then like a fire she turned her big blue eyes on me and that was my que to run.

I jumped off the couch while dodging the pillow she was throwing at me.
"You traitor,when were you going to tell me about this.Oh probably after I would have 9 cats sitting on a chair after 50 years right?"She said shouting at me.

I just shook my head and brought my hands in front to stop.
"Listen Amanda I can explain."

She glared at me for few minutes then huffed.

Soon we both were sitting on the couch with Amanda with popcorn in her hands and the movie long forgotten.

I told her everything from start till end.
"WHAT YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 4 DAYS?"She said standing again.

I pulled her hand down and nodded my head while handing her the ice cream to calm her down.

"Woman are you trying to kill me with so many shocks in one day?"She said

I laughed
"No Amanda of something happened then who will be my maid of honor"I said

"Thats right"She answered with the biggest grin.

But suddenly her eyes widened and she started hyperventilating.

"Oh my god we have so much work to do,wedding planners ,gown,cake so-"

I cut her off"Amanda it is a simple wedding so you don't need to stress about it so much"

She looked at me with a pout.
"But you deserve a big wedding."

I just shook my head and took a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

"No I want a small and simple one."I said smilingly.

"If thats what you want.I am just happy for you."She said while hugging me.

We both again started focusing on the movie.

She turned towards me with wiggling eyebrows.
"By the way did you guys kissed?"She asked.

My eyes widened and I could feel the blush on my cheeks
"AMANDA"I almost screeched while throwing pillow at her direction.

Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.
Stay healthy and safe.
-Pihu