Chapter 55( Unedited)

Ezron.

The smirk on my face couldn't widen anymore than now. Staring at the screen infront of me, I could feel myself one step closer to victory. The tracker we put on few of the notes in the  van now showed us the exact location of where the money was been carried. Those bastards really don't have any idea what is coming after them. I just have to be a little more patient before I get my hands on their boss.

"According to this reports, they have made only 2 stops. The first one in Ukraine and second in Greece." I nodded with my eyes still on the screen, focusing on the red dot , showing us their exact location in Greece. Steve continued, " It is understandable why they stopped in Ukraine to store all the cash but why did they stop in Greece and that too near a dumpster."

I smirked all too well knowing what the fuck this dumbasses were doing here.

"Beacuse this where that bastard is hiding all his sin. That fool didn't even think about new place to hide the bond papers or bank notes we gave him."

Not taking any chances, I had also asked Steve to insert a micro tracking chip, invisible to naked eyes and that surely worked. Now its time to take Step 2 in the plan.

"Steve." The lean but tall man stood infront of me, his laptop as usual in his hand.

"Yes boss." His eyes blank stare up at me, waiting for my order.

" Ask all our men to gather tomorrow night. Its time to take the next step in our plan. We need to discuss about it." Steve nodded and immediately rushed out of the room.

I lean back on my seat, probbing my feet on the desk and etwining my fingers. I need to make a full proof plan without leaving any evidence. I know that bastard  is going to visit. He has to get out from his fucking rat hole. How longer will he hide away from me.

Its going to be a fucking bloodbath when that fucker would stand infront of me. I go through the report, Steve handed over to me and study it thoroughly. We will get only one chance to execute our next step perfectly. There cannot be any loopholes.

Few hours later and halfway through designing the plan, I glance up at the clock to see its almost evening. Picking up my blazer, I move out of the room while messaging Robert to get the car ready. My mind flooded with thoughts of Xavion again. It stills feels unreal to see the carbon copy of Lucas's. It feels as if I am seeing a reincarnation of him.  No one would have thought Ezron Stone might be nervous ever but looking at the boy, always leaves me nervous. I want to talk to him, just to have those eyes on me but at the same time I don't have the courage to face him. I fear that guilt will take over me and I will end exploding infront of that little boy.

After last times incident I have strictly asked Alec to not let Xavion out of the site. As soon as the gate to the mansion open. I move out of the car and walk towards the mansion but a certain figures in the garden halt me on my steps and I change my direction walking towards them. The scene infront of me thudded my heart against my chest. Lia showing around the garden to Xavion while explaining him about each flower and him gazing at her curiously. It somehow flooded my with imagination of her teaching our childr- What the fuck am I thinking? I can hardly handle myself and I dare think about bringing innocent lives in my messed up life. Shit, what an asshole am I?

I clench my eyes while shaking my head as if to practically get rid of those thought. My fist clench and I can feel the anger in me bubble up in me burning me-

"Ezron."  Calm. Everything in me hushes down at that sound of one angelic voice and I feel all my muscle relax . I open my eyes only to meet a pair of emerald eyes along with those electric blue one set on me. I let out a small smile their way in a hope they didn't see me fighting my inner turmoil just minute ago.