Chapter 2

Ezron.

"What the fuck you mean that you cannot close the deal on time when you were assigned to do that 2 days before"
I asked this good for nothing man in front of me who was about to get fired.The man in front of me was trembling like a leaf and he should because everyone knows how much I hate tardiness and especially who does not follow my orders.I have given 10 years to this company to bring it to the position it is today and I can't afford such people to change that.So I will do just the right thing.

"You know what don't even try explaining because you are fired and I don't want to see your face ever again"I said glaring at him.Still he had the nerve to continue pleading

"Sir please please don't fire me,I was a bit late because I had a family emergency and ther-" Before he can continue I called my assistant Stacy
"Stacy call the security and I want this man out of the building soon"
I turned around to get to my desk because if I would stand one more second I would explode in a volcano.
How dare that man to defy my orders just to attend a family emergency,why do people have to be so reckless,I know that if I would think more about it I would get more angered so I try depositing my focus in work until everyone left for home except me but I really don't care about it because they all have someone to go to but me I don't have anyone waiting for me there and I don't want anyone in my life as I have seen enough of them to know that no one is trustworthy in this world.Around midnight I got out the office went for my car which surely is expensive but I don't care and soon I went on the road to my mansion which is a bit outskirt to the city but the silence is much more preferable for me.Reaching the mansion soon and giving the keys to the security I went inside and had the dinner prepared by Rachel my housekeeper for many years whom I respect and the only person who I have as a close person.I know that she has no one in this world because her family died in a car accident after which she started some therapy for her depression and now she is taking care of me while I have insisted her many times to take retirement.

I soon went to my room on the bed after taking a shower but I knew sleep was far from me and those nightmares won't let me sleep but still feeling tired I  tried sleeping.

"Stop"
"Stop no no "
I woke up suddenly sweating and breathing heavily and tried to find the bottle in the nightstand drawer finally after getting my hands on it I drank the alcohol in one large gulp,yes its the only thing that makes me feel light and helps keeping those nightmare at bay.This is what every night feels like.I drink until I am out of my wits and somehow I sleep in the midst of it.And this how I drown myself in the darkness because I know I fucking deserve this for whatever I did and this what I will get till my last breath for which I am waiting eagerly because I know that there is no one who would care if I am dead or alive except 1 or 2 people in my life thinking about this I took more gulps from the bottle and smashed it on the wall but nothing did to lower my anger and I got more restless having the need to do something to unleash this anger and sate the devil inside me.I straight went to the gym and started punching the bag until my muscles felt numb.
"I am really worthless piece of shit still breathing on this fucking earth"
"Urghhhhh"
Soon I had blackened.

"Mr.Stone"
"Mr.Stone"
"Please wake up its already morning"
I stirred up and looked at the voice coming from.Mrs.Rachel was crouched in front of me with her experienced eyes gazing at me
I woke up and looked around realizing that I slept in the gym last night.
"Child why are you sleeping on the floor,you might have sore muscles right now ,go and take a shower and I will prepare a breakfast for you"
I nodded in response and got up clutching my head due to the hangover from last night.

I soon took the shower and went to the kitchen for the breakfast that Rachel had prepared for me some bacons and pancake.

Rachel came and stood beside me.
"Child why would you sleep on the floor"
I answered"I don't know when I felt asleep in the gym"
"You should take care of yourself or settle down so that someone is there to take care of you"
I was suddenly furious with her words
I stood up and turned towards her
"Rachel how many times I have told you that I don't need anyone to take care of me because I don't want anyone"

I stormed to the study room as it was Sunday and no office that did not mean that I have something else to do so to keep my mind and myself busy I emerged myself in work and soon it was almost evening.

Breaking me out of my thought was the ringing of the phone,glancing at the caller ID was none other than my only friend Mason who is a lawyer and has its own reputed firm.Well he is the only person I consider my friend because other are too afraid of my temper and crude behaviour but Mason just won't care about it and still see through me.

I picked the phone
"What the fuck do you want Mason?"
"Well well well if it isn't Ezron in his usual mood?"he questioned and I know he would be smirking right now
"Dude come to the bar in 20 minutes"
"Ok"I answered because honestly I want to realease this frustration so no sooner in 20 minutes I reached the bar passing by the bouncer because they know better than to stop me.

Ignoring the stares that irkes me alot I straight went to the VIP lounge sitting beside  Mason who already had a girl in his lap which surprises me no more considering he has goodlooks and cheeky boy vibe but no one knows the cunning lawyer behind that looks.With brown hair and light brown eyes with that shitty smile of his he can lure anyone he wants to ,soon spotting me he dropped the girl in his lap who gave him the look of disbelief and turned towards me with that fucking grin on his face.

"Hey man"He said smirking and ordering our usual drink not before winking to the waitress.
"What is it Mason?"I asked in a bored tone
"Can't I spend a few time with my friend"
Soon after few drinks we had girls around us which I don't give a fuck about and randomly picked one of the girl and took her to one the hotels I own because I don't want anyone in my house and took out all my frustration because only I know how to release my anger. Soon I don't know when it came to over and I slept.
This what is I do every day I work,I eat,I drink I fuck and I sleep if that comes to me.