Chapter 46(Unedited)

Ezron.

Have you ever felt overwhelmed or shocked by the amount of feeling you develop just in a moment. I have. The woman in front of me leisurely eating her lunch is the reason for this. The moment she smiles, my heart runs at a horse speed. When she touches my skin, it feels like feathers are brushing overall my body.

Never fucking ever have I felt like this. Never ever I felt pain in someone's pain. But here she is as if compelling me to feel all those forbidden feelings. And I do. Intially I didn't wanted to but now I do want to feel those, so much that I can't keep my eyes off her nor my hands.

"Ezron." I snap out of my thoughts to stare at my beautiful wife.

My wife.

"Now this is a sight to behold, Ezron Stone smiling to himself. Tell me, did you remembered something funny?"
She teased with a sparkle in her eyes.

I lean back after wiping my hands and stare at the woman in front of me.

"Yes I did remember something really funny."

She looked at me interestingly.

"What?"

I smirk before answering.

"Just the day where you fell on your ass walking half asleep in the kitchen." Her jaw drops down as she stared at me in disbelief.

I snicker at her expression and she collects back her confidence

"It was because of that counter, it was on the way." She defied.

"Or maybe your eyes were closed." A chuckle leaves my mouth.

She embarrassingly gets up to walk pass me but I was quick to action.

"Lia wait." I hold her wrist tugging back to me. She still does not looks at me, rather glances over my shoulder.

"I was just messing with you woman." She widens her eyes to glare at me but it instead looks like puppy with big eyes.

I control back my laughter.

"You'll have to pay for this." She tries to warn in a serious tone.

Fuck, she needs to stop being so cute.

"Ok ok baby, why don't you take a nap now. After a hectic morning, you definitely need one."

"Yeah, your right." I pull her, climbing the stairs and open our bedroom. She went inside the bathroom to change her clothes, while I looked around for the file which was in the bottom drawer.

The bathroom door creaked open and Lia stepped out smiling at me. I smile back before moving closer to her.

"I'll be in the study, if you need me." She nods before taking my hands in her.

"Thankyou for whatever you did today. I feel so light, I never thought I would ever be able to fight her back." She takes up my hand and kisses the back of it, I shiver at the slight affection.

"It was all possible because you stood strong. I am proud of you baby." She encloses her arms around me and snuggles closer, while I drop a kiss to her hair.

"Do you want me to stay?" She shook her head negative.

"Sure?" Pulling out she glanced at me with a smile.

"Yes, now go." She patted my chest before heading to the bed.

I shook my head and walk out of the door.

It is good that Stacy already sent me all the important documents. I quickly get to indulging myself in work.

I relax back after reviewing the last document. I close my strained eyes due to the computer screen.