Chapter 13

Lia

I once had a dream like every child about a fairytale ending where I will marry a prince charming and have a happily everafter but as I grew up and faced the reality of the world,I got it that there is no such thing.

Today looking at myself in this simple white gown,I realized that I am getting no fairytale ending.

Is going into this loveless marriage worth it?
Am I making the right choice?

I remembered my old self who had almost fell into that darkness and had to go through alot to recover.I know Ezron is in the same darkness,that feeling of being the loneliest in the world.

I looked at the mirror to see tears well up in the eyes,I dabbed it with a tissue to not let it ruin the mascara or else Amanda would kill me.

"Oh my angel is getting married today,I can die as a happy woman right now"
Mama said coming towards me.

I turned around.
"Mama"I said sternly.
"Oh hush child let me look at,you look so beautiful right now."She said with tears in her eyes

I hugged her tightly trying to conrol my own tears.

"Oh stop the drama,you both will ruin the makeup I have spent so many hours on"Amanda said coming towards us while waving her hands in the air.

We both broke the hug and let out a chuckle.She looked really beautiful today with the strapless red dress flowing at the ankle and her hair let down and pinned on the side gave her an elegant look.She had done natural makeup which didn't hide her big blue eyes.

"Ok girls Ezron has messaged that he will be at the church in 10 mins,so I think we should also go right now." Mama said looking at her phone.

"Ezron is one hell of a lucky guy to get a innocent gem like you."Amanda said linking her arm with me.

I just smiled along with her.
I know after today everything is going to change for me.

Soon we got out of the apartment and met Lauren who had worn a red colour knee length dress looking very pretty and also James,our ring bearer who looked so handsome in that little shirt and pant with cute little tie.

Ezron had sent two cars to take us to the church.
I and Amanda setteled in one car and Mama,Lauren and James in other.

As more closer we were getting to the destination.My hands grew clammy and I was a mess in head.

Amanda might have seen my hands shaking because she held my hand squeezing it giving me a reassuring smile.
I tried giving a smile of my own and looked out.

Soon I was walking towards the church with Amanda.She handed me the flowers.

"Lia,my child don't be nervous everything is going to be fine" Mama said coming by my side.I nodded my head towards her.

Walking up the stair,Amanda was the one to walk in front and behind her Lauren then me.Behind me were Mama and James waddling with her.

We reached the door and Amanda opened the door.

I took a deep breath and looked up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"Amanda screeched and I looked at her to see her dress in all green.

I looked at the side to see a man holding  what look like a paint buster holding and looking at Amanda with a bewildered look.

"I um -I -I though it was a ribbon buster,I-I had bought that for the grand entry of bride but looks like it was for you I guess"He said first nervously but then smirked at end looking at Amanda up and down.