Broken Devil

Lia.

I was just getting started with dinner when suddenly there was a presence behind me but before I could turn he placed his hands on both the side trapping me  "Do not dare to move because darling if you do the food will burn and we do not want that do we?" Not to anger him any further I just nodded and tried concentrating but it was difficult as he was so near me making it impossible for me to concentrate on anything else except him.
I don't know how am I going to handle with his bipolar attitute and anger issues because it is never certain when will be the next minute I do something or say something might anger him

Breaking me out of my thoughts was the hands that was on my waist and his breath near my ear "How much time will it take for you to prepare a simple dinner?Just know that you have other tasks pending after this."
I knew he would not let me live in peace one moment but how can I forget that I am the only thing he wants to destroy.
Suddenly I was turned with a harsh grip on my arms
"Didn't you hear I asked you a question so fucking answer me"Staring into his cold and emotionless grey-blue eyes I could see the rage behind it by the clenching of his jaw that is nothing less than a sharp knife.
Not to anger him any further I just smiled and answered him
"It will be done in few minutes and then I'll arrange a table"
I turned around to take the pot out of the stove and heard the slam of the door with a thud.
Well that is Ezron with his short temperament always.I just hope that one day I can see his real smile and not his stoic look he wears everyday.

I want to know what is that is haunting his soul and what made him so cruel towards the world.

There are not many things that makes me sad but Ezron's mindset towards life is something really disturbing thinking that everyone in this world have some or the other ulterior motives to be nice to him.

Happy reading to you all.
Please vote and comment.