Chapter 17

Ezron.

Never knew sitting in a plane would be the most difficult task for me.All because of this woman who is sitting opposite me gazing outside the window with big bambi eyes and parted lips as if a kid is taken to Disneyland for the first time.

I looked down at my hand noticing the small scratches I got when she held my hand because of the slight turbulence when it took off.She was soon to realise her deed and immediately rained down apologies while tenderly running her fingers on the scratches which was fucking more torturous than this stupid scratches.

It was not until I glared hard her way that she flew to the opposite seat and now her face is stuck  with this stupid expression.Ignoring her I decided to complete my pending work focusing back on the laptop.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked distracting me fucking perfectly by staring in my eyes with that look,I don't know if she seriously cares or is it all just some act of hers.

I gave her a bored look upon which she looked away and looked out side the window.

If I sit here for more than a second I will explode.Picking up my laptop I went in the cabin room in the jet.

Mr.Silvetti,our Italian client had personally sent his secretary to invite me in their annual ball ,they arrange every year and also to announce about the deal.I didn't wanted to keep Lia alone,she could go off anywhere and make things worse.Also its a win-win situation as Mr.Silvetti had already said I have to bring a plus one, so who is better than my own wife and also I can keep an eye on her.

●●●
The air hostess informed me that we were soon to land.Walking out of the cabin,I saw Lia was asleep while her head was awkwardly hanging on the side and no seatbelts.I shook my head and did the seatbelt for her keeping my eyes on her face.

The plane landed and now I had to carry this woman out as she was still asleep,she must be a heavy sleeper about which I don't give two flying  fucks.

A car was sent by Mr.Silvetti who insisted to stay in his hotel for the ball.
The diver opened my door while the security took the other car.I settled Lia beside me.

Somewhere in between the ride her head shifted to my shoulder.Fucking great now I am her personal pillow,what is this girl.

As I looked outside the window I saw the old park where he and I used play hiding away from everywhere.This place holds fucking painful memories and that's the reason I never came back to this place.This is where I had lost everything.Suddenly those memories flashed back in front of my eyes and I could feel my anger rising and my fingers twitching in anticipation of having something to control this anger,numb this pain or anything.I took hold of the nearest thing.

"Ouch"Someone hissed beside me,I snapped my eyes at source and saw those pure  forest like eye staring at me,somewhat hushing the anger.Those eyes had sheen layer of water but why.

"M-my hand"She said with quickering lips,I looked down and saw what was I holding onto.I immediately removed my hand and looked out of the window clenching my fists on the side.I saw her massaging her hands from the corner of my eyes.

"Are you alright?"She asked softly.Is this girl fucking stupid.I have almost broken her hand and she is asking if I am alright.

I nodded curtly and pressed the button for the driver to roll down the partition.

"Give me a first aid kit box"I ordered the driver.

Quickly he gave me the box and I flicked my finger to rolled up the partition.Opening the box I took out an ointment and passed it to her.

She seemed surprised but soon accepted it as her finger brushed with mine ,she retracted her hand as if burnt by me.

Am I that fucking filthy to her?I looked out of the window trying not to loose my temper.Whatever I shouldn't care.

"Thankyou Ezron"She said in a sweet voice as if born with honey in her fucking throat.

From when did I started being a poet,I should stop this ridiculous thoughts and focus on my work.

Taking out my phone I replied to some important emails.Soon we reached the hotel.I opened the door not waiting for the driver and walked at the hotel entrance.I really appreciate Mr.Sivetti to keep the paparazzi's away for my arrival.

Reaching at the receptionist I took the suite key and turned around only to have no one beside me.

Where did this girl go now?

I spotted a petite figure staring at a statue in wonder.What is she doing there now and who is that boy approaching her?

I took long strides towards her.

"-the statue is one most valuable auctioned greek one.If you want I could show you around more of it?"

Standing by her side I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and felt her stiffen.
"No need kid,just get back to wherever you were" I said to the douchebag in front of me glaring at him.

Why can't people mind their own fucking business?

He scurried back with a suprised look.
"Why were you standing here fucking unguarded?"I asked her,she is stupid to stand anywhere she wants,as if walking in a garden.

She shivered a bit while opening and closing her mouth several times but then looked down.
"Whatever let's just go" I said but this time holding her hand so she does not stops anywhere to admire another ridiculous thing.

Reaching the top floor we walked towards the suite.I swiped the card and loosened my tie while resting on the couch.I closed my eyes for a minute.

Shower will be good right now. I looked up to see the little birdie already taking tour of the house.

Taking my clothes I went in to the bathroom.

Just two days,only two fucking days I have to bear this city.It is all the more painful because tomorrow is his birthday.

We always celebrated his birthday together.Those were some of the days where I felt like a normal human but now its just as if a living corpse.I need to drink,just a small glass would do for right now.I don't want to loose my shit for the party.

Fully readied,I went outside and saw her sitting on the bed twiddling her dress which was gratefully below the knees.

"Today we have to attend an annual ball of one of my most important client,so get ready and there will be some stylist coming with your dress"I said to her while checking my watch.

"The party starts at 7"I informed her and took my cellphone turning around.

"Where are you going?"She asked in a soft tone.

How fucking dare she?

Turning around,I took a step forward at her leaning down.

"None of your fucking business,understand that?"I said to her in a hard tone while she just nodded frantically and turned around walking at the door.

Stopping at the door without turning I informed her.
"I'll be back at 6.30 ,so just be ready."And got out.

Why did I say that to her?
I must be really loosing it.A fucking drink would do me good right now.
_________________________________________

Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

Stay safe.
Stay healthy.
-Pihu.