Chapter 26(Unedited)

Lia.

"-yes Mama,don't worry about anything.You take care of yourself there.And don't blackmail Helen to make any oily greasy food for you."I said sternly knowing her tactics.All I got was a chuckle in reply with something along.
"You are acting like my grandma now ,I ain't getting any younger my child.So live while you have teeths to chew."She said in a light voice. At the corner I saw movement happening and looked up to see Ezron in his suit all ready for office or for a runway maybe.

"Mama I'll call you later.Take your medicines on time and no oily food."I said in strict tone again reminding her and hanged up walking inside the dining hall.Ezron was already seated in one of his seats while reading his news paper in one hand and coffee in another.Breakfast was already prepared by me in the morning.I looked at his plate, only small amount of bacon was in his plate.I cutted out a large piece and served him in the plate.

"What the hell do you think are you doing woman?"He said while clenching his jaw glaring at the dish.I stopped midway and looked at him.

"You work tirelessly and also you are a big guy.So you must have more food to keep you healthy."I said smiling at him.

He looked at the plate and then glared at me.
"I fucking don't-"But before he could continue I interrupted.
"I forgot something on the stove"I immediately rushed to kitchen and held the counter.I know I did a big mistake cutting him mid sentence but I had to escape his arguments,I know he does not easily agree but now he has to grumpily eat the food.Its for his own good.After few minutes I still waited in the kitchen for him to leave.Feeling a bit thirsty I took up the glass and was midway drinking when a hand harshly turned me around.It was him.The tug spilled some of the water on me from the glass but I was much more focused on the rage in those grey-blue eyes.Trapping me at the counter he bent till he could reach my eye level.His veins popping at his forehead.

"Never ever walk out on me mid sentence,do you get that?"He spoked the words in my ears making me weak at the knees but I supported myself backing at the counter.

I nodded at a speed which could have my neck rolling on the floor in hope of getting some distance.He straightened his posture and gave me one look before walking out of the kitchen shouting a few words.
"Also no going to the shop"He yelled.
Wait what?I rushed after him.He was picking up his briefcase case as I stood before him.

"Thats unfair"I said out softly biting my lower lips.It totally is.
"Woman I know you were visiting the shop in my absence and also fucking gave a leave to that manager."He said not glancing at me but checking his file.

My eyes widened at his words.How does he know about that.Did he have spy on me or some magical thing?

He looked up at me and realised my unasked question.
"My employees are loyal to me"He said passing me to walk at the door but I ran behind him and blocked his way again.

"But you said once I give up then only I have to do as you say,so this is unfair right now."I said trying to justify my words.

"Yes but this was discussed before the deal.Right now I haven't asked anything of you to do.Also I have fucking paid the manager three months advance and you do remember,'go to store only after completing the tasks'.He said smirking widely.

I know what he is trying to do but I reminded myself this is just one of the obstacles he is throwing my way.

"You are deliberately doing this"I stated while he just shrugged and looked at the watch.

"Oh by the way the deal is for three months,don't forget that."He said striding outside the door.

I stood there realising his words.
Three months.
I have to start early if I want to win this.I immediately started with my tasks.He thinks I would be stuck in all this but I was already expecting such tricks and had completed half of the task early in the morning.Now only lunch and garden cleaning is left.

●●●
I had somehow convinced the gate guard about visiting my shop.Soon I took a cab and asked him to stop at my destination.I paid for the cab and entered the lobby.Immediately the smell of disinfectant and medicines hit me.Yes I am at the hospital right now.I am here to meet the therapist who me through my dark days.I also want her to medically help Ezron.I had already discusssed few details on phone.Reaching her cabin,I waited at the seat beside,soon my name was called on and I entered the cabin.

"Hello Lia,its so good to see you after a long time.What it has been 5 years maybe?"She asked with a friendly smile as I returned my own to the person who has taught me how to heal myself.

"Hello Dr.Veronica,its nice to meet you too.Yes its been 5 years.I will forever indebted to you for everything you have done."I said gratefully to the 40 year old woman.

"No Lia,I have just guided.You got better because you decided to take efforts.Be indebted to yourself dear."She said while I nodded my head at her words.

"Lets talk about Mr.Stone's condition.Did you bring the file?"She asked.

I nodded and passed on the file.she went through it.I had asked about the last medical file of Ezron from Mama.I asked her to not tell about it to Ezron.I know I should consent about this to Ezron but knowing him,he would never agree to this.So I thought to take help of a person I know who can be trustworthy to keep it confidential and also help out without it reaching to Ezron's ear.I know its not right to treat a patient without his consent but he is a stubborn man and if not treated early his condition could get worse and out of time.

"So Lia,I have read the file and also considered the symptoms you have told me about.He most certainly has 'Intermittent Explosive disorder' (IED).Not sure until I don't take a look at him,his reaction ,ways, behaviour patterns but still better to take precautions.This has to be treated medically to find a balance in his mental health.It is important to take care of that.I know you have said that he does not want any medical help, so I am going to give you some methods to treat this at home as much as possible.Also he has alcohol dependence to sleep and cope with his depression.We have work with getting him to be alcohol free,that would be the first step to subside his anger issues.I'll write you some prescription which will help with detoxing and fill in the craving.But you also have to use some home remedies because its going to be difficult.You have to observe his behaviour as much as you can and try acting calm around him.You have to be careful around him.It can be dangerous if his anger gets out of control at extreme he can hurt anyone around him."She said warily with care in her voice.

But still I didn't like the sound of it being directed towards me.
"Doctor I know Ezron will never hurt me phyically."I said determinedly.

She smiled at me.
"I know Lia,he is your husband.Maybe he won't hurt you physically but emotionally,he can.You have to take care of your mental health too.You have been through emotional trauma,so be wary."

I nodded at her understanding her words.I know I have to take care of myself too here.When I had decided to take this step,I had mentally prepared myself.Ezron is like a beautiful flame who can burn me along with him but I won't let him succumb to those flames.

Further Doctor gave me few methods as trying to talk to him,building a trust relationship with him,getting him to talk about his nightmares,his pains,his thoughts,outdoor activities,change in his regular routine a bit.I already have a few things on my mind.After bidding bye I purchased the prescription from the pharmacy and straight took a cab to my store.Don't want Ezron to know about my visit.Also I have to find way for the first step and how to get Ezron to take this medicines without him knowing.

Let's see.
_________________________________________
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

Following chapters are going to be hard on Ezron&Lia.

Also thankyou everyone.'Broken Devil' has ranked 6th in Romance.

Stay safe.
Stay healthy.
-Pihu☆