Chapter 35(Unedited)

Trigger:Self harm and suicidal           thoughts

Ezron.
(Same day in the bookshop)

For the first time in many years I had a real laugh.For the first time I felt fucking proud of myself when she smiled big just because I sponsored the kids education,honestly I did it because I know what education can do to one.I relate to those kids more than anyone because I fucking know the pain of hunger,of helplessness and wandering alone in those dark alleys to sleep but then he came one day and shared all my pain.

The thought of him made me clutch my steering wheel tighter,I will make that impostor spill the words.That bastard is not opening up the name of the real culprit who planned the attack.I have sent out the best hacker to track that person down but he is a smart bastard and keeps on changing his name.I was in the shop with Lia and kids when Alec,one of my loyal man who has been with me to find the man that attacked us that day 10 years ago,he called me to inform that damn impostor is still not opening up about any information even after the torture from last 2 days.I think I have to visit him.I never get my hands dirty but if necessary to catch that bastard I won't hesistate.I knew I immediately had to get out of the store as soon as I got call but as I turned around Lia was there and I knew she sensed something wrong so I cut her off  and inform about the kids admission,what I did not know that woman would give me a shocking hug and more shockingly I would return that hug,the way she collided with me was as if I have given her the greatest thing,that hug gave me a feeling close to calm.Me a fucked up mess for the first time felt that something close to calm,a warm feeling and just for a moment I forgot all the problem,all the sins and every fucking shit going in my life.Only her soft body pressed tightly against me like a pillow of clouds that will fade away if I don't hold,the warmth of her body and that fucking natural scent.I know its insane to think of someone having a natural scent but she does.Something like lavender and fruit mix.I could feel myself getting hard at the thought.Fuck.I should stop thinking about her so much,about the way she smiles when all the kids hug her together,her laugh or when she tries to sound stern.Stop it your going in the lane of thoughts again.I focus back on the road and shift in my seat.

Soon the safe house came in my sight as I neared the gate,the security nodded at me.I walk in as few of the men greeted me.I nod towards them and opened the black door.

Alec turned around,his large body walking towards me and towering over me by few inches as he looked at me with straight face.

"Boss I have already cut his one finger but he is not ready to tell who does he work for.Do you want me to level up ?"This asshole!I guess I have to go with the other way.

"Ask Steve to give the file I had ordered"Alec nodded and went out of the door.

I looked at the fucker in front of me,his bloodied face hung low and body tied to chair.Alec has done good on him but he won't give out anything even if we hold him on gun point.I have to use other method on him.

My two men stood behind his chair.I guess I need to greet my guest or what kind of host would I be?I chuckled evily in my mind.

I pull his hair up,the fucker is still unconscious.I turn around to look at the tattoo,its the same one I saw in the sketch then how the fuck can he be an impostor,I don't understand.Something is wrong and only this fucker can answer.Looks like some one needs a wake up call.

I get the ice water bucket from the table and throw it on the face of this asshole.He gasps up with a scream and frantically writhes in the chair.The cold ice must be burning his wound.Good.

"Wake up fucker"I yell crossing my arms.He blinks his eyes too many times before fully opening his right eyes which is not black and swollen.

"Heard you won't open your mouth and give out your boss's name"His helpless expression changes into a smirk slowly.