Chapter 31(Unedited)

Ezron.

"I am not sitting in your ugly car?"

"You don't have any option,if you don't want to third wheel your favourite couple"

"Its all because of you asshole,had you not punctured my tyres I would be riding my baby"

"Well you can ride me-ouch-I mean ride with me"

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ye-

"SHUR THE FUCK UP"my patience could bear only this much with two,I could even see Lia covering her ears with my outburst slightly cringing at my very well temper.

But this two have been going on from the last 20 minutes.Apparently my asshole of namesake friend decided to join us on this fucking "adventure" and on the topping punctured Lia's friend Ana or Bella's tyre.He is a fucking asshole.Going any length for pussies.
They both have been bantering non stop bleeding my ears off.I've had enough for today.I hate to be fucking late even if its a fucking carnival forced by my wife.She seemed pretty excited about it but because of two dumbheads we won't be reaching soon.

"Miss if you want you can come with us or go with him.We are already late"I said clenching my fist but soon relax as I felt Lia covering it.My nerves acted normal.

Her friend threw one last glare at Mason before striding close to Lia.

"Here take the tickets.I'll meet you two at carnival."She handed the tickets to Lia before hugging her.

"Amanda come wit-"

"No Lia,its fine and you know I don't delay my paybacks right?"She smirked before walking back to Mason's car and closing the door with a thud that could break off the windows if not for it is bulletin proof.

Soon we were on the road and halfway as I glanced at the excited woman beside me as if never visited a carnival before.She even made me fucking wear a blue button up with an overall hoodie.What am I?5.The reason its fucking chilly outside.While she is here just wrapped in a shawl.She has wore some fucking kids dress with apples and pineapples longed sleeved dress that atleast reaches her fucking knees for the first time.She even let her half hair down and other tied with a ribbon or scarf up.But she looks fucking cute.Cute?Now Thats what you have got to.I must be seriously loose my screws right now.

I focused back onto the road but even though I tried to I cannot ignore the vibes of happiness overflowing making me throw my guts out of the car.

"Oh wow there are so many rides"Lia whispered beside me with her doe eyes widening at every thing but as I look back standing at the carnival gate all I can see,there are so many people too.
Just fucking over it already.Thankfully the hoodie is gone and her shawl too.

We heard the word-war even before the footsteps of those dumbheads.

"Its because of you we got speeding ticket"

"Darling I was driving at a normal speed"

"Asshole who do you think you are?Mark Webber?"

"I think I am more handso-

I held Lia's hand and took her inside.
Those two will never shut up.
"But they are com-
"They are already here and I don't want to have a headache."

Everything was loud here.Kids running
here and here screaming our ears out.
Vendora calling out to customers.I haven't been to a carnival before and thank god.It is too much crowded.

A tug brought me back and I looked down at Lia.The two finally stopped fighting and were now standing with us.Both the girls looked at each other and screamed running inside the as we both men shared a shrug.Ok talk about
over enthusiastic.