Chapter 22

Ezron.

Watching her standing there made me feel like the biggest sinner alive.And I hated to feel like this.But the way her expression has changed from shocked to pained did something to me.Sasha or Natasha whoever that women was whispered something into her ear since that she's been clenching her fist,she will bruise her own palm.But why the fuck does it hurts her,this marraige means nothing to me nor it should mean anything to her.This is fucking stupid to think.

I could feel my veins getting thicker with rage in me.

"Come here"I said to her in a low voice.
She still stood there with her eyes closed tightly and head low.Why the fuck does she have to be so stubborn.

"LIA COME HERE"I yelled while trying not to throw something at the wall.

She flinched a bit but slowly took a step in the room.And coming halfway in a slow pace while met her halfway and stood in front of her.Taking her clenched hand in mine,she instantly took her hand away as if my touch burnt her.Obviously.

Still not giving up on her stubborness,I took her both clenched fists in mine firmly and tried opening her palm that she has been bruising with her fucking nails.She struggled against my hold with her eyes still closed and head low.Why the fuck is she not opening her eyes.

Her fingers finally loosened a bit against my trials and I quickly enterwined it with mine so that she does not start with that fucking nail bruising again.I looked down at her tear stricken face with few rogue hairs loose from her hair.

But her eyes.
"Open your eyes"I said as calmly as possible.Still she did not respond.

This girls clearly know how to press my buttons.
"FUCKING OPEN YOUR PRETTY EYES WOMAN"
Wanting to see her forestlike eyes,I don't know why I would be so desperate  just to look at her eyes.

She slowly lifted her wet eye lashes staring at me with those eyes shining with tears.Suddenly I wish I didn't ask her to open those eyes.Looking into it felt like someone pouring alcohol on your wound again and again.

She stared into mine as if searching for something,I don't know what.
"Why?"She aske in tone above whisper but I heard it loud and clear.

Now I know what she was searching for.Leaving her hand I turned my back no longer able to hold looking into the eyes,it made me more furious at myself.

Clenching my own fist I looked out of the window 5 feets away.
"I have already fucking cleared to you that this whole marraige does not mean anything to me so don't get so serious about it"I said coldly to get her understand that I won't change my ways just because I am married.

There was a few seconds of silence before she spoke the next words confidently.
"So does that mean I can date whoever I want"

That did it and my last thread of patience snapped as I was in front of her in flash holding her arms.What the fuck does she think?And why the fuck is she smiling?Does she have a lover already?

The thought alone of her with another man filled me with an unknown rage making my grip on her tighter glaring into her emrald eyes that shone with unknown expression I have never seen before.

"Pack your fucking bag,you are returning to New York right now."Storming out of the room with my shirt,I took out my phone and made arrangements for her to return quickly sending one of my bodyguard with her.It is fucking better if she is no in front of me.

There was local bar two blocks away where I could get wasted.As soon as I reached the bar I ordered a strong one.But as the alcohol was kept infront of me her face flashed from previous night with that fucking smile.

Please let me help you.

That didn't help me subside my anger any less.I am Ezron Fucking Stone and I don't need some stupid doll to help me.I don't want any help.Not worth any help.So Fuck it.

Taking a large gulp from it directly,I groaned at the pain in my head.If she stays with me,she will be destroyed too like him.

Today is his birthday.Earlier in the morning I tried visiting his cemetery but I am fucking coward.Fucking returning back from the gate of it.I had felt those rage getting back into my body that only those blades and alcohol could numb it but the thought of those emrald  eyes fucking made me take my thoughts back.But as soon as I returned to the hotel she was nowhere to be found and then  I saw a note on the table.

Going to explore the city
I'll try to return early
Ps.don't be angry :)
-Lia.

How the fuck can she go alone was what made me more furious.These added fuel to my already pent up anger which was uncontrollable for me and I fucking somehow needed to release it.What better way than good fuck.I asked Stacy to send one of my flings to the hotel room.After one hour there was a knock on the door and I opened it pulling the girl in.
"Missed me mi-" I didn't let her complete as I immediately covered her mouth with my hand.I don't liplock with my flings.Immediately latching on her neck,I took her to the bedroom in urgency to fuck the shit out of her.

Soon I had pushed her into the bed while she removed my shirt and she was just in her flimsy lingerie.

"What are you waiting for?"she said biting her red lips but it isn't like those pouty pink lips that bite when-

"Shut up"I said out loudly.

But the woman in bed thought if was for her and nodded still smirking.

I hovered above her and tried to intimately touch or feel her but it was is my hand had his own mind and couldn't just do it.I still hovered above her thinking what the fuck is wrong with me but the gasp and sound of things falling disturbed it.That fucking girl made me fucking feel wrong.Furious at the mess,I just couldn't understand this.Its all because of a girl who smiles as it the world is full of unicorn.And why the fuck does it matters,this what I wanted.To hurt her.Destroy her.Push her away.

I drank the last gulp at once.Leaving this alcohol is difficult because it is the only thing that numbs me,makes me forget my cowardice.If he would have been here he would have laughed at me.What a mess I am today, confused because of some smiley girl.I clearly remember we used to fool around on his birthday,though he had many people to celebrate his birthday with.He would still choose to celebrate with me.He would have been 29 today if not for that unfortunate day and not for that  fucking mistake.

I don't deserve this fucking life,all this luxuries,this air and not a fucking help from that girl.It was his dream to marry someone,have children not mine.Still he got snatched.Everyone does in my life.

But I am not going to sit still till I find the name of those bastards who were involved.I already have my best men behind the case.When I get my hands on them,it is the end for them.

I'll avenge them for you Lucas.
_________________________________________

Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

Thankyou everyone for reading this story.It was ranked #1 in controlling on 21st May.xoxoxo

Stay safe.
Saty healthy.
-Pihu