Chapter 27

Lia.

Manipulating someone is definitely not my cup of tea.I came back from my store and also the dinner is prepared.Now I am sitting on this sofa in the huge living room thinking about ways how to execute my first step.How can I get him to lower his alcohol intake.I've read few blogs about this to get a bit of idea.How to stop alcohol addiction.But talking to him definitely wouldn't work because he will definitely try to somehow find another way to escape this.Mindlessly glancing around my eyes stopped at the bar counter and an idea striked into my mind.This is 100 percent going to work since I am very clumsy according to him.

●●●
Now that all the arrangements are done,I am waiting for Ezron to return and as on cue the sound of the engine came through the driveway.I immediately went in the kitchen and started arranging the table.The sound of the door opening and closing indicated that he is already here.Soon I came out and met him halfway as he was moving towards the staircase.

He glanced at me and I wondered how could someone look so handsome even in a disheveled state.Back to the world Lia.

"Dinner is ready."I informed softly whilst he stared for few second as if he almost knows I am hiding something from him.

But he just nodded his head and moved onto the stairs.Not more than 15 minutes later here I was sitting in the dining room with him opposite to me as we both continued eating dinner.My hand grew clammy as now the part came where I had to lie to him which I am not the best at.But as soon as he stood up the words flew out of my mouth.

"I want to tell you something."And he stood still and stared intensely at me.

"What?"He asked with an impatient tone before moving away walking into the living room as I walked behind him getting my words together.

"I-I actually have...that all-"I started but however my eyes widened when he walked at the bar counter as I almost ran towards him and held his forearm blocking his way.

"You can't go there"I said in a rush trying to block his view but it was impossible as he could see above my head.

He looked at me as if I am almost crazy  before he pulled me aside and walked at the counter.

I counted till 10 before a loud sound that could break the glasses of this mansion sounded and I flinched at my place shutting my eyes close.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"He turned around with his eyes bordered in red lining and grey blue eyes darkening to black ready to kill anyone.

I backed away a bit but before I could moveaway he was in front of me in flash and held my shoulder in a tightening grip.I somehow took the courage to look into his eyes and almost regretted as his eyes were like sea of fire.Ready to burn anyone.Right now I was his target.

"Where the fuck are all the bottles?"He spoke with clenched teeths,veins popping out of his forehead.I took a breath and opened my mouth to spew out a lie.

"I-I wanted to tell you about that but I guess you found out."I said stuttering smiling shakily but sheepishly.

He continued to glare at me and I sighed before continuing averting my eyes elsewhere.
"I was cleaning the counter and I was about to slip but my hand landed on the shelf and due the imbalance,the shelf shook and all the bottles crashed down but I did save some wine bottles for you."I said in one breath

He stared at me intensely.
"Show me"He said.
I looked at him confusingly. Show him what?
"Show me the trash bin"He said. Really!
I nodded before we both walked at the trash bin outside the door but I could literally feel holes on my back.