Chapter 45 ( Unedited)

Lia.

I have a feeling this is going to bad. Something is wrong. Definitely fishy, because Ezron has been silent since the moment we sat in the car. He is just holding my hand and would squeeze is it every now and then. His blank expression hasn't change a bit. This morning as usually I woke up to his kisses peppering all over my neck. He likes to do that alot. We are trying to take it slow, to explore it fully without rush. He has been nice, although he does loose his temper every now and then but he's working on it. As soon as we were done with the breakfast, he had asked me to get ready to take me somewhere.

" Ezron please tell me where are we going, it is kind of stressing me."
I bit my lips anxiously.

"Don't worry babygirl, you'll see when we reach there." He kissed my knuckles to assure me. I nodded before staring out of the window.

Soon we reach on a road with dense trees around. Are we there yet?

My question was soon answered as he pulle the car between the trees in front of a mesdium size cabin like house. What are we doing here?

Sliding out of the car, I stand looking at the cabin infront of me. It is of dark oak . Ezron stood beside me and held my hand, I try to look up and smile at him but it was hard with all the dull feeling settling in my stomach.

"Sir, everything is ready." A tall buffed guy stood infront of us, he looks familiar. Oh yes, he was there to drop Ezron that day when he fell ill. I couldn't see his eyes due to the black shades. Is he Ezron's bodyguard?

"Let's go Lia." Ezron pulled me by shoulder.

The man walked in front of us. His height almost intimidating as he was taller than Ezron too. As we reached the door, Ezron stopped and turned me to face him.

" Always remember that whatever you decide, I'll be there with you." He cupped my face. Why is he suddenly saying this? Still I nodded and he passed a small smile, kissing my forehead.

We entered the door. I took my surrounding quietly, the place is well furnished. A tug on my wrist, distracted me, I looked up at Ezron. He turned and we passed by the kitchen to the end of a door. He pressed a red button near the showcase shelf. The floor beneath me vibrated and I held back gasp when the rectangular part of the flooring opened to gateway with a staircase rolling out.
What in the name of God is happening. I hold on to Ezron's hand for support.

"W-what is this?" He squeezed my shoulder tighter. The big guy went down the stairs, this is an actual underground basement.

" Babygirl trust me." I looked up at as he smiled, trying to reassure me. I nodded with thousands of question rising in my mind.

I trust him.

I slowly move down the staircase with caution as it was pretty dark around, I clutched to Ezron's hand tighter. As soon as we reached the ground, there was a dim light in far corner ahead of us.

We strode towards the light. I could see the outline of a chair. Who is it? The big guy's body blocked my view. I glanced up at Ezron who had his jaw clenched and eyes hard. Why is he angry?

I side stepped to get a clear view and stopped dead in track.

A loud gasp rippled throughout the room. I staggered back in steps at the person with her back facing me. I can recognize the person anywhere in the world. My heart thudded in fear.

She is here to hurt me again.

All the dark memories flooded like a dam just broke. She is here to put me in darkness again. I had really thought that I am finally free but can the curse really leave you. No.