Chapter 32(Unedited)

Lia.

The feel of raindrops touching my skin is like brushing the clouds of heaven. Feeling a calm blissful feeling reaching your soul.Rain always made me feel like this,like a peacock waiting for rain to dance.
Washing all my worries away with each of its drop.Taking away my pain.Those dark memories.Those dark nights I have suffered.Lia focus on the happy memories.There is more to life now.You are past those memeories,my innerside reminded me.

But suddenly I didn't feel the raindrops anymore,what is it?Has it stop so soon?
I opened my eyes and saw red color above me.Is this an umbrella?

"Woman are you crazy?Standing in the middle of garden getting wet?Fucking dumb"Oh that explains the umbrella.I straightened my hands and turned around to face my now furious husband.His face all red as he looked at my form up and down.Eyes angry,jaws locked.Is he worried about me?

The thought made me smile.
"-you are all wet now and are- are you smiling?Seriously?How much of the shit do I have to endure now?If you are sick I am-What the hell are you doing woman"I took the umbrella from his hand and threw it away.He franctically tried covering his head and even mine.

I giggled at his antiques.He glared.He was about to reach out his hand to tug me along but I beat him and holds his wrist.

"What-"I place it on my waist stepping closer to him.Putting my hands on his shoulder.

Looking up at his stilled face.His eyes blank of any emotion but I could see the question behind them.

"Dance with me please"I sway a bit staring into his eyes as his hand slowly tightened.His wet lashes and grey eyes darkening with every flutter spread tingles through my vein.The way his eyes following the drops of rain on my face is enough to send my heart on haywire.Some of his hair lock falls onto his forehead making him look more sexy.Is he really my husband?Oh god.I put my head on his shoulder hiding the evidences of my thoughts.The flushed cheeks are more than enough to reflect my thoughts.

"Everytime it rains,it reminds me of my childhood.The orphanage madam would never allow us to get wet in the rain but somehow I manage to do so and dance in the rain.I felt free.Like there is no pain in this world.Nothing stopping me from being happy.As I feel right now."I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks at my own words.

He pulled me back as I ducked my head low.I hope he doesn't figure the tear out of raindrops.Pulling up my chin I could feel myself shiver in his hold.His intense eyes staring into mine.His fingers gently brushing across my cheeks making me lean onto it closing my eyes.Feeling his rough calloused fingers.

"You feel happy?"He asked slowly.I can hear the surprise in his voice.

"Hmm"I nodded,opening my eyes feeling it heavy from being wet.His face closer to me.Droplets falling from his hair onto my face.

"How?"His lips wet from water distracted me but still I got his question.

"With you"I whispered honestly.His face hardened and hands held both my shoulders.

"No.No one can be fucking happy with me."He yelled pulling me closer.His eyes set in a hard glare.

I smiled.
"Its on us to decide if we are happy or not."

He stared intently before I felt my shoulder sting.He tightened his fingers around my shoulders.

"Are you now happy?"He asked in a devil tone.A glint in his eyes.

I could feel tears gathering at the corner of my eyes as his finger digs deeper.

"Its-Its also on us to decide if we want to give pain or happiness"I smiled through the tears.And its as if some one smacked him as the glint vanished away and he staggered back.He turned away and raked his hair through the rain.His shirt now sticking to his body as we both stood wet in the rain.