Chapter 33(Unedited)

Lia.

"Hello little angels,are you all waiting for me?"All the heads turn towards me.

"MISS LIAAAA"Shouting aloud they jumped up and down attracting by passers attention as I shush them down.

"Ok ok I know you all are excited but first lets go in"I opened the lock as everyone gathered around me.Ana tugged on my hand,that little one cannot wait a minute.I picked her up and opened the door walking inside.Everyone settled down on the big beige couch in the corner as few got their chairs.But a commotion behind me caught my eyes.

"Who are you Mr?And why are you here?"The 15 year oldest boy among everyone with both his hands on hips asked the man double his size at the door.Is he trying to intimidate Ezron?This boy!

"Edward,that's a rude way to talk to someone"I said sternly walking at him and brought Ezron in.I ushered everyone closer as they looked up at Ezron curiously who stood at the corner awkwardly glancing everywhere but at them under his cap.I controlled myself not to chuckle when noticed Edward still glaring at him.

"Miss Lia is he from WWE?"The 4 year old Hazel asked hiding behind me as she peeked at him through her hazel eyes.I already have Ana in my hand so I just brought her forward brushing her brown ringlets and faced everyone.

"Children,this is Ezron my friend and"I smiled at him as he stared intently at me "my husband"all the small mouth gasped specially the little one down there.I glanced at Edward to see his jaw dropped.

And the murmurs started.I looked up at Ezron holding his intense stare but a small hand on his distracted him and I looked down at Hazel staring up at him curling her fingers,asking him to bend down.What is she doing?

Ezron glanced at me almost conflicted as to what to do but anyway he bent down on his knees as she drew closer to him.His stance still dwarfing her.

"Are you Miss.Lia's prince charming?"
She had her mouth cupped as if asking a secret question but I heard it and couldn't stop my eyes widening at her.

Even Ezron had his eyes widened a bit as he looked up at me to aswer her.
What should I do?

"Hazel darling come here,don't you want hear the story?"I rescued him and saw him visibly let out a relief breath.

She immediately ran to all her friends on the couch to eat the cookies.I walked at Ezron and handed Ana to Edward who was still staring at Ezron.What has gotten into this boy?

"I am sorry for that"I smiled nervously as he nodded blankly.

I bit my lips before letting the words slip.
"You can go if you want to"He stared at all children,some going over the cookies and others gathering around the children section books.

"Don't they go to school?"I could feel myself saddened at his question as I turned my head at him.

"I wish they would but only Edward manages to go to school and somehow I try to help Alan,the boy in red checkered shirt"I pointed out the 10 year old boy"to pay his fees"I wish,I could help each one of them.

"Anyways you can sit and make some friends too"I whispered the last part jokingly and walked away.

Ushering everyone to their seat I took out today's book selected by Helen,the 6 year old girl sat beside me on the chairlike couch as Ana settled on my lap.Ok today I guess everyone is going to hear about "The Lion King".I could already see Edward getting up and disappearing in one of the book aisle.
That boy wants to act all big.I smiled and searched for another big guy who was standing at the corner with his phone on his ear.Business call maybe.