Chapter 4

Lia.

I was startled by the request never in my life I had thought that life would bring me to this situation and I don't know how to answer this.Its a lot to process.

Mama was still waiting for my answer with that hope in her old eyes but I guess she saw the hesitating look on my face because she soon reached my face and cupped it gently letting me get her motherly warmth and gazed at me warmly.

"My angel you don't have to answer right now and I am not at all forcing you,its definitely upto you if you want to marry or not because you are an independent person and I don't want to burden you but I hope you will think about it and consider it"She said while stroking my hair gently.

"Mama I don't know how will I handle or help him because I am not even a doctor"I said to her gently afraid I'll make her sad again.

"Dear sometimes a person needs more than medical help and that is the feel of the beauty in this world,some affection has the potential to create big miracles in this world but as I said you think about it and answer me ,also no pressure"she said while closing her book.
She got up and hugged me as I also stood along with her.
"Mama I will think about it"
She grinned happily towards me
"Thankyou my child,now I would take a leave and go back to the mansion to prepare Ezron's dinner.Take care and I'll meet you tomorrow"

I bid her goodbye at the door.I turned around to go back to the counter while Eva was giving me a worried look probably looking at my frowning face but I just shook my head and continued my work but my mind was somewhere else.Soon after bidding goodbye and reaching my apartment all I could think was about the proposal and Mr.Stone.

Laying on my bed after a light dinner and gazing at the moon about how peaceful it look and how it is the exact opposite of Mr.Stone with so much storm in his eyes that he hides the pain behing that stormy eyes.

Could I be able to help him lessen his pain or make him happy?

I am broken myself from inside so can I help another person help him fix himself?

Because I don't think that I would want to change someone because it depends on oneself and honestly no one can change anyone if the person himself is not willing to,so could I make Mr.Stone believe him in himself.

I have read somewhere that everyone in this life should be given infinite chances to live their lives and help them live again.

I never had any relationship in the past because never had any time to focus on that part of my life but Amanda did try to set me up for date but I was not interested because who would want a miserable girl.I am happy in my own little heaven.

But if there is someone we can help than we should,shouldn't we?

With an answer in my mind I slept.

Ezron.

Today finally I had closed that fucking Suvillian deal which we were trying to do for many years and why not when we had pulled few tricks which landed us this deal.I went home early as there was nothing much to do and also Rachel had asked me to come early as she wanted to talk about something and I hope its about retirement because she definitely should take it.

Soon I reached the masion and straight went to the master bedroom and stood under the shower.After freshning up I went to the dining room which had a table for atleast 15 people there and Rachel soon came with my favourite dishes and served me in the plate.

"Did you eat"I asked Rachel knowing that she definitely wouldn't have dinner even though I said her many times to eat early.
"No my child"She said
"Sit with me Rachel"I asked or more like ordered her.
She rolled her eyes at my rudeness probably used to it and sat beside and ate the dinner.

After some time she came to the study room I was in to talk about she had told me to discuss with me.
I removed my glasses and leaned on the asked
"Yes Rachel what is that you want to discuss,if it is about retirement than don't worry you can take it from tomorrow if you want"

She scowled at me and said "Child I am not leaving so soon and no I am not here to talk about my retirement"

I gazed at her confusingly smelling something fishy.
"I want you to marry and I have already found a bride for you"She said speaking slowly.

Hearing those words I stood up abruptly letting the chair fall behind me and gazed angrily and fucking furious at her to go as long as finding me a bride.

"Rachel what the fuck I have told you many times that I do not want to marry then why would you do such thing as go and find a fucking bride?"

Rachel stood and looked at me sternly
"Young man don't you dare talk to me in that tone,I maybe a housekeeper in your house but you cannot talk to me in that tone and you need to marry to help yourself"

I was so fucking fucking furious, I don't need some bitch in my life
"I don't need anyone in my life I am more than enough to take care of my self and thats it I don't want to talk anything about it right now"

Looking at her sad eyes made me feel guilty but I was more than angry to go and console her.

Soon she left and I was so angered wanting to some how release it.I pushed all the items of the study table and flipped the table and started mumbling to be calm but calm was far from me and I went to my bedroom heading straight to bathroom.I looked myself in the mirror that just doubled the anger.

"You fucking asshole don't need anyone in your life ,you will just destroy the person"I said pointing at the mirror

"You will be alone for your whole fucking life"I said punching the mirror and letting the glass pierce my knuckle to let the blood flow and make me realise that I fucking deserve this pain and more.
I laid in the bathroom till I felt numb and afer taking the glass out of the knuckle I let the cold water flow on them making me hiss and without bothering to bandage I straight went to bed taking my dose of alcohol to help me sleep like every fucking night.Hope that nothing than atleast alcohol will kill me.

Happy reading.Please vote and comment.
-Pihu