98)Infertile

Shawn and Camila have been trying for months to have a baby, almost a year and yet not.

10 months of trying a time after time the pregnancy came back negative. Shawn felt hor because he knew the problem.

At first they were told it just hard to get pregnant the first time,then they were told Camila couldn't get pregnant, then the doctor confirmed that she could in fact get pregnant it was just left to faith.

Shawn knew there was something wrong...there had to be a different reason, he knew. So he went to a clinic and got some test done. That's when they said shawn was infertile and didn't produce enough sperm. Shawn was confused on why so he asked.

They had told shawn that the pressure from wearing skinny jeans all the time result in low sperm. Luckily they said Shawn's wasn't to bad and cutting back on skinny years once in a while would fix it.

Shawn took that seriously, wearing sweatpants or his baggy blue Jean's constantly. Never wearing skinny jeans,he also started wearing boxers as they were looser than briefs.

But shawn couldn't hold it in anymore, 10 months of trying knowing it was his fault.

Shawn signed playing with Camilas hair as she plotted down onto him after and intense orgasm.

Camila lifted her head up raising an eyebrow "huh?"

"I'm infertile " shawn just blurted out, she needed to know.

"What?" Camila asked sitting up straddling shawn.

Shawn looked away "I'm infertile...I cant get you pregnant"

"Don't say that baby...yes you can" Camila said turning shawn to face her.

Shawn had tears in his eyes shaking his head "no I can't baby...I've tried everything and nothing worked "

"How long have you know?"

"5 months into trying...I didn't want to tell you I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't infertile...I'm sorry " shawn said starting to cry.

It was all to overwhelmingly and he felt disappointed in himself.

"That's why you are wearing sweatpants?" Camila asked and shawn shook his head.

"Yeah...I'm sorry I should've told you sooner " shawn said still crying.

Camila couldn't keep It in anymore.

"I'm pregnant.. " Camila said and shawn was so distracted and out of it he didn't realize what she said.

"That's cool babe...I think you should use a donor they can get you pregnant " shawn said and Camila grabbed Shawn's face a kissed it.

"I'm pregnant babe...with your baby "

"What? That's not possible...I cant get you pregnant " shawn said staring into Camilas eyes.

"Not true...I'm 4 weeks pregnant...we had sex a little over a month ago...baby we did it" Camila said getting emotional.

Shawn just pulled Camila in for a kiss and hugged her.

"Damn these pregnancy hormones " Camila said wiping her tears.

"Uh huh...those are the hormones your just an emotional person babe" shawn said laughing and Camila had mean face on

"I'm kidding!"

A/n: anyone else notice of even though Camila tries to drag shawn in ssi but calls him "love" "baby" and says "I knew it was you from the very first day" and never says she didn't love him? Btw its crazy how Camila started writing the album basically kinda hating shawn about his feelings and finished the album dating him