84) not enough

"Hey baby my bestfriends are coming over today...just wanted to let you know " Camila said walking into the livingroom where shawn was journaling.

"That's cool baby, which ones?" Shawn asked

"Sandra and marielle " (didn't really know them, I'm learning more about Camila) Camila said and when she did she noticed Shawn's face changed.

"Oh" shawn said and Camila looked confused.

"What's wrong ?" Camila asked running her fingers through Shawn's hair.

"Nothing, I'm fine baby " shawn said going back to writing in his journal.

"No baby tell me, its ok" Camila said.

"I don't know, I heard when we first started dating that they were scared I was going to break your heart because of my music career but one of them follows and likes my post. I don't know it just made me confused. Do I not give you enough?" Shawn asked.

"No baby you give me enough, I didn't even know they said that I'll talk to them" Camila said sitting on Shawn's lap.

"Don't baby, enjoy your time. It doesn't need to be brought up, were happy and our parents approve and that's all I need " shawn said giving me a kiss. That's when the doorbell rang.

"I'll be in the room If you need me sunflower" (I almost feel weird writing that because its Shawn's and Camilas things) shawn said standing up and kissing the top of my head.

"Sandra! Marielle!" Camila exclaimed pulling her two bestfriends into a hug

"Camila we've missed you!" Theu exclaimed back.

"Where lover boy?" Sandra asked loo around.

"Speaking of him...is it true that you think hes going to break my heart?" Camila asked hoping it was just a rumor.

"I...well..no, yes" Sandra stumbled over her words.

"What? How could you think like that. Hes been nothing but supportive and loving during my career as a friend and a musician. Hes one of the very few people who were really treated me like the normal human I am"

"But Camila, hes famous...he makes mus-" marielle said but Camila cut her off.

"No- dont even say that. You have no right. I'm famous, I make music. Hell he forgets hes famous almost every second of his life. You make music so don't comment about my HEALTHY relationship with my LOVING LOYAL AMAZING boyfriend " Camila said getting more frustrated.

"Camila were just looking out for you!" Sandra excited almost yelled at Camila.

"Dont raise your fucking voice at me! Looking out for me isn't putting my boyfriend down! It isn't telling newspapers!" Camila yelled back.

That's when shawn walked out to see what was going on.

Camila doesn't know what was going on in her head but she shoved marielle.

"Camila you don't touch my lil sister like that" Sandra said about shove Camila but before she could shawn pulled Camila behind him.

"Leave please " shawn said pointing at the door.

" this isn't even your fucking house "

"I never said it was but I do pay rent and I'm asking you to leave" shawn said

"Leave guys, I don't want you here. I don't know you anymore the Sandra and marielle I just saw wasn't the one o grew up with" Camila said and Sandra and marielle walked out the door.

Camila honestly didn't know who they were but it wasn't her bestfriend.

"Let's go to sleep, well figure this out tomorrow sunflowers. My little sunflower I love you "

"I love you to baby giraffe '