15)a little more...

Today was Shawn's first day of his new yet old school.

Hes never personally went here but someone very special to his heart does and hes been here multiple times and would've gone here sooner but he was the caption of the hockey and basketball team and they were struggling to find another person who was at least close to how shawn played.

They couldn't find anyone as good but it was better than the other teams caption.

Shawn was probably going to become captain of the basketball team here to the coach and teachers had heard nothing but the best of him.

Shawn would much rather be in hockey and basketball, rather than just one but Camilas school didn't currently have hockey.

Shawn was still going to play and skate but it was going to be less than before.

Shawn had pulled out his phone and texted Camila.

Shawn: hey baby where are you?

Babe💙: I'm at my locker.

Shawn locked his phone and met Camila at her locker.

Giving Camila a quick kiss.

"You look good" shawn said and Camila turned her head and blushed and to Camilas luch her friend was coming.

"Oh my god hes so hott" Julia said fanning herself and shawn just laughed.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Camila said laughing.

"What he doesn't know dosen't hurt" Julia said and just as she did jp,her boyfriend came and wrapped his arms around her.

"So funny babe"

"Hey man, nice to me you " jp said putting hand out to shake and shawn did.

"Right back at you " shawn said.

"I forgot to ask how you guys know each other?" Julia asked them

"Oh I've been her bestfriend since 7th grade so 6 years" shawn said looking at Camila to make sure he got the years right (they have been dating since 8th)

"Ahh that's cool forgot to introduce myself. I'm jp and this is my girlfriend Julia"

"Shawn"

"You know you would look really cute with " shawn cut Julia off.

"I'm in a relationship" shawn said and Camila smiled, they talked about it and Camila knew she her friends were going to do that so she didn't care.

"Ahh that's nice man how long" jp asked.

"5 years coming up 6, how long have you guys been together?" Shawn asked

"Man barely a year how do you do it. With the judgment and everything?"

"Well we did go to different schools because I was caption of basketball and hockey and trust a lot of trust and communicate " shawn scooting closer to Camila and holding hands behind there legs.

"Hold up you said did, that means they go here! Who is it!!" Just asked but more like a demand.

"I'm not telling " shawn said laughing.

"Fine I'll guess " Julia said crossing her arms.

"Go ahead you won't get it" shawn said.

"Has the rest of the group met him?" Jp asked Camila and she nods her head no.

"I'm giving you a heads up man, taylor shes 5'10 really tall, skinny blonde hair shes a hugger watch out"

Shawn turned to Camila and laughed "did you not tell them?"

"Don't worry I'm Canadian and my family are hugger" shawn said.

It was now lunch time and shawn and Camila were the last ones to meet the group because they were busy keeping their lips apart or at least trying.

Just as warned a girl just a few inches shorter than shawn approached.

She hugged Camila first and then prepaid to get rejected by to suprise she got pulled into a hug.

"Yes finally, someone who hugs back" taylor exclaimed and shawn laughed sitting down.

Once taylor sat down Camila realized that there were no seats and out of an instant she sat on Shawn's lap and he wrapped his arms around her

"Dude how tall are you...like taylor is the tallest person we know and yeah" niall another one of Camilas friend said.

"Hmm I think about 6'2, me and my sister are truly the only tall , tall people in our family so I get this a lot" shawn said offering Camila a bit of his banana, cause he knew it was her favorite.

"How tall is your sister?" Taylor asked.

"5'7 shes 13" shawn said.

"That's not fair I'm 18 almost 19 and barely 5'2!" Camila exclaimed crossing her arms and leaning against shawn.

Shawn looked down at his hand and noticed all his banana was gone.

"Camilllaaaa! That was mine!" Shawn said and that's when Julia remembered that she was trying to guess who his girlfriend is.

Julia went on a ran blurring out every girls name she knew to which none shawn knew what so ever.

"Nope, I know none of the girls you named " shawn said.

"It be crazy if you guys were a little more than friends..." Julia said and everyone looked at them.

"A little more than friends "