35) the switch

Shawm had been sick with the Cold for the last couple days and it finally went away but shawn was extremely tired from stayed you all through the night so throughout the day hes been taking 15 to 30 minutes naps here and there and Camila has been trying to do the prank where you leave the bed and someone else goes in.

Shes been using her bestfriend Alyssa from home, she was about the same height at Camila so it should work.

Shawn was having his second nap of the day cuddling with Camila when she slipped out of bed and Alyssa slipped in.

Before she could even lay down shawn knew it wasn't Camila.

"Alyssa move, I don't want to cuddle you so get!" Shawn exclaimed tiredly waving his arm cause Alyssa and Camila to laugh as shawn hugged his pillow and falling Into a deep slumber.

Shawn had woken up a few minutes after the prank kissed Camila, eat, worked out and worked on new music and just things that needed to be done.

Now shawn was taking his 3rd and final nap before he got up at dinner worked a little and then finally went to bed until the next day.

Shawn was napping in the guest room and once again Alyssa tried to slip Into bed and cuddle shawn as of she was Camila but shawn knew.

Shawn was two tried and knew Camila would get mad that they were in the same bed since she was doing this and in the years they've been dating shes gotta close to Brian and hes gotta close to Alyssa it was like they all shared bestfriends and were currently trying to set up brian and alssya but that was another story, so shawn just turned around.

Actually shawn had cuddled alssya before but not like you think, alssya and shawn had a brother sister bond just like Camila and Brian did and when Camila was in London doing promotion alssya had gotten cheated on and shawn helped her through it and that's when alssya decided that shawn gave the best hug and would forever be grateful for him.

Alssya tried to put her hand on Shawn's arm and cuddled him but shawn through her arm off him, got up walking towards Camila and dragging her out of the room and into the living room where they cuddled as shawn slept.

It was now bed time and shawn went to bed before Camila, so he could get the rest of his sleep and wake up around the same time.

Camila had texted Alyssa to come to there room, since she was staying over.

Camila had lifted shawn arm up and held them up until Alyssa got settled in them.

But it wasn't long until shawn noticed.

"Alyssa get the fuck out of my bed before I drop kick your ass" shawn said playfully pushing her causing her to fall right off the bed and onto her ass.

"What the fuck dickhead?!" Alyssa scream, before laughing a little.

Shawn leaned over the side of the bed and laughed at her.

"That's what you get bitch don't try to cuddle me" shawn said jokingly.

"You love my cuddles" she said standing up.

"Ew gross but I do love Camila cuddles " shawn said grabbing Camila and pulling her into the bed causing giggles to erupt from her mouth.

"Cuddle time!"

"I swear of you j- OW" shawn said as Alyssa jumped right onto him.

"Move goddamnit" shawn said pushing Alyssa off of him and cuddling Camila.