10) kissing other people

Camila had recently broken up with her boyfriend about a month ago and she was confused on when you knew the love was really gone and when it was time to move on.

She knew that he was eventual going to move on and so would she and that moment in her life would be Just like the rest and then she would meet someone new but how do you, how do you really know that you're not holding on anymore?

And then it clicked, kissing other people that how you really know that the love is gone and your not holding on anymore.

You dont feel guilty for kissing someone snd bgg you don't want to go back so Camila finally knew that when she kissed her now boyfriend shawn that she really moved on.

Before she felt guilty and was still trying to hold onto her ex but now it was like he never existed it's been just the two of them and that's it.

Camila was no longer holding onto old feelings instead she was embracing the new feeling she was feeling.

Shawn didn't know she felt this but Camila knew that her new man was the one.

The one she wanted to marry, the one she wanted to start a family with, the one she wanted to grow old with but most importantly the one she wanted to concur the world with and nothing could stop them.

There love was unbreakable.

(IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER IMAGINE BOOK AND STORIES!)