30)right person, wrong time pt.3

A/n: since only one person commented on my last post, I'm writing smut in this one....so if you dont like smut I would skip this chapter.

Shawn woke up before Camila and looked down at her sleeping figure.

What have I gotten myself into?

Its not that shawn didn't still love and care for Camila because he didn't but there were things telling him he shouldn't get back into a relationship with Camila.

Shawn hasn't dated since Camila, yeah hes had hookups here and there and little short flings but nothing as serious as Camila.

Shawn didn't know if being in relationships was for him, cause from his past hes better of alone.

He also didn't want to blame Camila for this,but she was the first girl he truly loved like no one he has before and she was also the first girl to break his heart completely.

Was she ready for a relationship?

Would she leave him again if he didn't love her enough?

Shawn was quickly brought out of his thoughts when he felt a tiny hand poke his cheek.

Shawn turned his head to find Sarah staring at him. Shawn didn't know why but he felt a connection with Sarah, like a family connection and the same with Camila, but he wasn't ready to say it outloud.

"What's up bug?" Shawn asked.

"I hungry " Sarah said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

Thankfully shawn had put his shirt back on in the middle of the night,while Camila opted to stay shirtless because she was hot.

Shawn carefully slipped out from under Camila making sure she didn't wake up and luckily she didn't.

"Uppies!" Sarah said holding her arms up for shawn to pick her up.

Shawn picked her up and she rested her head on his shoulders and hugged him.

"What would you like to eat?" Shawn asked Sarah walking Into the tiny kitchen that they had.

"I...no...hungry...just wanted cuddles" Sarah said and shawn making some coffee.

Once shawn was done making coffee he stood Sarah on the counter.

"Why is mommy have no shirt on?"

"Cause mommy was hot last night " shawn said taking a drink of his coffee.

"Mommy no like marks on her stomach, she cries...my fault?" Sarah asked.

"No bug, that's not your fault and you're mommy is beautiful and those Mark's only make her even prettier" shawn said.

"How you know mama?"

"You know how your mama sings? I do too we met on something called a tour and we became bestfriends"

"No my bestfriend " Sarah said hugging shawn.

"Ok you can be my new bestfriend " shawn said picking Sarah up "lets go wake mama up" when shawn turned around he saw Camila standing near the entrance.

"Mama Shawn's my bestfriend!" Sarah exclaimed and shawn laughed.

"No hes mine!" Camila said

"No hes mine!"

"No mine"

"No mine,I've know him longer!" Camila said

"Bestfrwiend tell her!" Sarah said

"Sorry mila but shes correct " shawn said and Camila pouted.

"Canada how could you do this to me!.... at least shes someone I like" Camila said and shawn laughed.