5) "you.. told her?"

Camila and her friend Amy were just sitting, drinking coffee and catching up.

"So tell me more about shawn" amy said with a smirk on her face that Camila knew all to well.

"Weve been bestfriends for 6+ years you already know him" Camila said laughing taking a drink.

"Yeah...but I know the friend shawn not to dating shawn" amy said, and Camila wanted to laugh.

They were exactly the same person, one just had someone to call him and that's really it.

"Hes the same,single or taken it's the same shawn we all know and love" Camila said.

"There's something you want to tell me? What is it" amy said and Camila held in her breath for a few seconds and thought.

"Huh,....Shawn's a recovering alcoholic " Camila said and she felt like a huge weight was lifted of her chest.

Even if it wasn't her weight to being lift off or to be telling.

She had completely forgotten the part where shawn had come home on night drunk and fell into her arms crying because he broke his sobriety and that he was an alcoholic.

They spent that whole night just talking about how she was going to make sure he was ok and that they were going to be ok,and she swore on her life and there relationship she wouldn't tell anyone about it until he was ready he was in a vulnerable state and she betrayed that.

Shawn, Camila and a few of there friends were just hanging out at Shawn's.

When amy had asked a question and Shawn's heart dropped.

"How long have you been sober for?" She asked and Camila knew,even shawn knew she didn't mean bad but it just wasn't a sentence he wanted to hear.

Shawn's head immediately snapped Camilas way,looking straight into her eyes.

They eyes that now held guilt while Shawn's held hurt.

"You...told her?" Shawn asked still looking in her eyes while his held his tears from breaking free and pouring onto his beautiful face.

"Your an alcoholic?" Mac Amy's boyfriend asked and shawn held his hand up.

"Stop! Don't talk" he turned his attention back to Camila who still hasn't talked "you told her?" Shawn asked a little louder.

"She could tell I want to tell her something and i... I..."

"You told her!" Shawn said slamming his hand into the counter.

"Baby calm down, your going to hurt yourself" Camila said.

"No, you don't get to call me that" shawn said.

"What?...why not?...baby please dont do this its not that bad they were going to find out one day" Camila said but this time she had tears in her eyes.

"You...swore on everything on our relationship that you wouldn't tell anyone till...i was ready not you" shawn said pointing his finger Camila

"I know baby, i know and I'm sorry, I'm sorry i did that but please dont do this..." Camila was practically begging.

"How would you like if i told them one of your secrets? Behind you back and not even tell you ahead of time?" Shawn asked he wanted to know if she was truly sorry and knew why it hurt so much.

"I would be hurt...but baby you were going to tell them...eventually " Camila said and shawn realized she didn't understand stand why he was so upset.

"Yeah I know but that's not the point...I'm not upset they know or ashamed.." shawn paused.

"Then why are you so upset?" Camila asked.

"I'm upset because it wasn't your secret to tell, it wasn't your past to expose and it definitely wasn't your experience to make that decision yourself...it was mine, to hold to tell, to experience. That's why I'm upset because you told her without my permission" shawn said stepping closer to Camila.

"I'm sorry baby,I'm truly sorry and ashamed of how I told her and then tried to make a lame excuse because I didn't want to lose your but it just led to worse things and I promise I won't do that again and that I'll talk to you " Camila said leaning up to give shawn a kiss and he grabbed her waist and deepened the kiss.

"We're still here!" Mac exclaimed.

Shawn pulled away and looked at them
"THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN!" shawn said going back to a ,now, giggling Camila