89) colors

From the day you are born till your 18th birthday you see in black and white.

Those beautiful colors you hear everyone talk about, don't exist for you.

You can even go longer than 18 years without color. When you turn 18 your soulmate has control over what you can and can't see.

The way it works that on your 18th birthday a kiss from your soulmate and anything they touch you can now see in color but they also have the ability to take it away.

Camila cabello was a little girl from Cuba, she didn't know anyone and barely knew English.

On her first day she met a boy who was a year younger that her named shawn, shawn mendes.

Camila didn't know what the feeling was back then but she immediately felt warm. A blush creeped up on her cheeks and since that day they were glued at the hip.

Shawn taught Camila English and she tried teaching him Spanish but it never worked and she just gave up.

No one was surprised when they starting dating when shawn was 12 and Camila was 13. All the kids in the class hated them, they were the perfect couple.

Everyone said it was young love, it wasn't going to last but their parents saw themselves in them. They knew they were going to last but with dating at such a young age they got the talk very early.

Camila was put on the pill, and shawn was told even if Camila was on the pill you use a condom and to be 100% safe make sure to wipe of the precum and pull out. Pregnancy could still happen but it was less likely.

Once the conversation was over they died laughing, if only there family knew there crazy future they wanted.

Camila couldn't wait until her 18th birthday, she couldn't wait until herself and shawn could see in color.

Camila was thankful that only one had to be 18 for both to see in color and not both. People have asked "what if hes not the one?"

Camila just simply shrugged them off,simply reply.

"You know when it's the one,hes the one"

Even if he wasn't Camila couldn't see herself with anyone else. She rather see in black and white if it insures shawn was by her side.

...

"Happy birthday too youuuuuu" shawn belted out and Camila rolled her eyes blowing out her candles.

Only her boyfriend would do that.

Camila immediately got out of her chair and stood in front of her baby giraffe.

"Kiss me" Camila demanded and shawn laughed.

"Woah...calm down that isn't traditional " shawn said secretly grabbing the cake and smashing it on Camilas face.

"Baby!" Camila exclaimed and shawn threw his head back laughing.

Shawn grabbed Camila cheek and kissed her lips.

"I love you " shawn said and Camila pulled away excited.

"Oh my god! The cake is so vibrant and beautiful " Camila said "baby touch something else!!!" Camila said and shawn just rolled his eyes touching random things, he didn't even care about the colors. He loved seeing Camila happy.

"Wow...you could've said it back at least!" Shawn said as Camila dragged shawn outside.

" I love you too" Camila said leaning up to kiss shawn "baby I wanna see you eyes!!!"

Shawn wanted to mess with her so he shook his head but just as the moment someone flew in his eye and he had to itch it.

"You have beautiful eyes baby " Camila said staring into her loving boyfriend " come on, let's go touch more things!"