73) pregnant with someone else's baby

Camila's pov

A few weeks ago shawn came to London and surprised me as I was filming.

I completely ruined the scene by screaming his name and jumping into his arms but I didn't care.

After weeks of playing a character who was happy and falling in love with the prince. I had my prince.

Since it was partly Shawn's fault that I ruined the scene I pranked him.

There was about a weeks worth of filming that didn't involve me so they said I was free to go home.

I just had to be very careful and not contract the virus or anything.

The prank I'm going to do is walk in the house with a fake baby bump and suprise shawn.

What he doesn't know is that it won't be his baby.

...

I quickly opened the door walked into the the living room.

Laying across the couch with his shirt off was my boyfriend.

I quickly set up my phone to record for my friends and snuck up behind him.

Covering his eyes making him jump before realizing it was me.

"Baby! What are you doing here?" Shawn asked standing up hugging me.

I pulled away and put my hands on my bump.

"Well I wanted to tell you the big news in person...but there's bad news" I said.

"Wait- what...how far along are you?" Shawn asked and I tried my best to look guilty.

"5 months..." I said and shawn released his grip and stepped away from me.

"We didn't have sex 5 months ago...we were even together. Please don't tell me ...your joking right ?" Shawn said and I shook my head.

"No...I wish it was baby ! Trust me!" I said.

"You cheated on me...who's baby is it?" Shawn asked.

"Nicholas..." I trailed off.

"Wait- you said nicholas...the nicholas I know. The prince of the movie...the one everyone compares me to...the one I hugged at your party...the one I was good with...the one you told me not to worry about ?! That nicholas?" Shawn exclaimed.

I nod my head slowly.

"Baby I swear it didn't want to...there was a sex scene and we used a condom but it broke and I didn't realize. I wanted to tell you but you looked so happy and I couldn't ruin it" I said and he stepped back again shaking his head.

"Bullshit Camila! I'm not fucking stupid. There has never been a sex scene in Cinderella. It's a fucking childs movie. Are you fucking with me?! Stop making shit ass excuses for cheating. Plus if that was true you should've told me. Whether it was work or not you cheated. I didn't know you were going to sleep with him and you didn't tell me" shawn said.

"I'm sorry baby!" I fake cried out.

"Makes me feel better about cheating on you last night " shawn said and I looked up.

Tears filling my eyes as thought were running through my head. A stupid joke ruined the rest of my life.

"Your joking right? You dont mean that...you wouldn't ruin our future" I said crying.

"But I did...you cheated first why cant I? Your pregnant with another mans baby " shawn said and I hit his chest.

It wasn't hard enough to hurt him because he was built the a rock(POPEYE'S BISCUIT)

I reached behind my back and ripped off the fake baby bump.

"Fuck you shawn mendes " I said.

Shawn smirked at me before bursting out laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing " I asked looking at shawn.

"Babe, you really think I would cheat on you? I saw the camera " shawn said pointing to the camera.

"Btw I've already fucked you but we can do it again maybe this time get you pregnant...you looked sexy " shawn said running his hands up my thigh.

"Shawn! You naughty boy"