52) leading my boyfriend on

A/n: Corona doesn't exist in this story! Wooooow btw mature

Camilas pov

Today I'm going to be leading shawn on all day or at least trying to.

Its not that I wasn't able to do it but I'm a shy person.

For people who didn't know me, being put into a group at a young age you are forced to dance and dress sexy to get attention and when you grow up.

As a singer the outfits are more sexual and so is the dancing, but it's the normal so I try not to pay attention.

Plus being on stage and not are completely different things.

When artist are on stage, someone else clicks in them and they left go of the person who holds them back and when they aren't on stage that person comes back.

Some art wish they could be that confident when off stage but honestly I don't.

Of course I wish I was a little but I helps me keep work and my private life separate.

So today would be a challenge but it was worth it.

Since shawn was still asleep I decided to change into something more...sexy.

I didn't put much effort into the bottom but everyone, even shawn, has said I have a big ass so most of it would be out and well my boob

I didn't put much effort into the bottom but everyone, even shawn, has said I have a big ass so most of it would be out and well my boob...were completely exposed.

I walked back into the bedroom and laid down.

I was laying sideways with my ass a little out and my boobs in Shawn's face.

I took hand and ran it through Shawn's curls.

"Baby wake or were gonna be late to hang with the girl" I said.

Shawn lazily opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Why are your boobs in my face?" Shawn asked and I held back my laughter but the comment was hilarious.

"You don't like them?" I asked biting my lip.

"I never said that and we both know that's not true but I rather wake up to your beautiful face and not your nipples although they are very sexy" shawn said leaning up and kissing me.

As we were kissing shawn pulled me onto him and we made out for a little until shawn pulled away.

"One we gotta get going ready and I thought bras were supposed to cover your boobs?" Shawn said and this time I laughed.

"They are, but some girls like to show off what they got" I said getting off of shawn.

"Baby I love you and I love your sexy body but I don't think you was pictures of you boobs all over the internet so I would put a shirt on" shawn said kissing me and getting up to get ready.