42) ive always loved you, and never stopped

Camila walked through a little forest they had in there city and rushed towards shawn.

"Are you ok?" Camila asked, signing to her bestfriend.

"Why would he do that?" Shawn asked Camila, looking into her eyes.

"Cause hes a sick man" Camila said.

"Come on let's go home"

Shawn completely ignored what she had said.

"Why? There's no point everyone will know by tomorrow " shawn said.

"Why? Because you are shawn mendes and everyone loves you " Camila said.

"Do you?" Shawn asked Camila, they were bestfriends, and then crushes and then got a s/o and then lovers and then it got confusing.

"Shawn you came her to move on from me" Camila said.

"I've always tried to have what I had with you with other girls, but I just cant...I kept trying to make a connection with someone I couldn't because I only connected with one." Shawn said.

"I've always loved you and I never stopped you know that "Camila said.

Shawn and Camila locked eyes until shawn leaned in for the kiss.

There lips collided into a passionate kiss.

There lips moved together is a sweet and slow kiss getting faster.

Shawn leaned forward more and they were not both on the knees.

Shawn had flipped Camila to where she was lying on the floor.

Shawn had reached for Camilas shirt and jacket and took them both off, Camila doing the same for shawn.

Shawn looked at Camila in beauty before quickly leaning down and kissing her once more and continuing the night.

A night that made so many more nights, all because Camilas ex boyfriend decided to be a bitch.

In the moment shawn was thankful for exs but would never forget what he did to him.