93)fist bumps to kisses

12&13

"Your such a dummy " Camila said shoving her childhood bestfriend shawn.

"Its the only thing I could think of!" Shawn exclaimed trying to defend himself .

"Oh so when a ball comes flying your way, you decided to duck but not tell anyone else ?!" Camila said laughing.

"Yeah! I can't get injured, I'll get kicked off of the team" shawn said.

....

"Canada! You're going to do so good!" Camila said giving shawn a fist bump, it was Shawn's version of a "good luck kiss"

At 12 shawn didn't have a special someone or anyone he trusted enough so a fist bump from his bestfriend did the job

....
15&16

"Want to get breakfast tomorrow?" Camila asked shawn.

"I have a date with Lauren, I'm sorry maybe next time" shawn said and Camila just nodded.

....

Camila angrily watched as shawn kissed Lauren.

That should be her, but it wasn't.

She was to afraid of saying how she felt and now it was too late, he moved on.

She knew shawn liked her, he had told her but she brushed it off and now she regrets it.

Camila just wishes she could kiss her bestfriend, the love of her life.

....
16&17

"Mila stop,I'm fine...she wasn't even that important " shawn said pushing Camila away.

"She was your first love!" Camila exclaimed.

"Yeah I know, she was my girlfriend after all...why do you even care?"

...

22&23

"Babe, are you going to practice with me?" Shawn asked and Camila walked out.

"You know it, who else would give you your good luck kiss?" Camila asked and shawn shook his head laughing.

"Well my crazy ex girlfriend is always available " shawn said and Camila smacked his shoulder.