91) the surrogacy

Shawn could sense that Camila was off.
Shawn knew something was wrong with her, she wasn't smiling all the time and he already knew why.Shawn and Camila had been bestfriends for to many years, there had always been feelings but didn't start dating till 7 months ago.

Camilas friends older sister couldn't carry kids of her own and Camilas heart broke for her. One day while hanging out with shawn he brought of surrogates and how his mom didn't carry aaliyah because her body couldn't physically do it. So they did surrogacy with his moms egg and dads sperm. Camila had thought about for awhile and decided later on she was going to do it.

When they started dating she was already 2 almost 3 months pregnant. Camila went Into it knowing that she was nothing but the person who was helping someone become a mama and she was happy, she was ok with it. She was glad to help someone out.

Before you can be a surrogate you have to take certain test and whatsoever. They tell you it's best not to build a motherly bond with the baby and ways to prevent it, go to therapy and it worked.

Camila loved and cared for the baby and wished the family the best but she never bonded with the baby how a mother would. She loved the baby in a different way from a mother or at least she thought.

Camila didn't grow a bond with the baby, she just missed the feeling of a baby and it made her realize how much she wanted one.

"Baby, you hungry?" Shawn asked rubbing Camilas thigh.

Camila looked up at shawn with love in her eyes(imagine 🥺) and just shook her head.

"No, I'm not hungry right now"

"Babe you have to eat...you haven't ate in almost 3 days. Your gonna get sick " shawn said sitting next to Camila.

"I'm on baby "

"Ok...I'm gonna go get food text me if you want anything " shawn said getting up sighing.

He couldn't do anything else but be there for her and she was at a good weight that not eating for a few days would be ok,but he had to think of a plan soon.

{Please eat! When I was younger I didn't eat for a week straight, I went to the doctor for low blood sugar and stayed for about a week maybe a little longer...the doctors said I almost went Into a coma if I didn't start eating. I had a iv in my arm the entire time and got pricked on my finger so many times each day that if felt like a month trust me it wasn't fun good or bad food eat!!!}

Shawn already knew why, she didn't realize how much she wanted a baby because she had one. It wasn't hers but it was with her 24/7 for 9 months.

Shawn knew it was crazy but he was going to bring up trying for a baby. He knew it was crazy, he honestly did but Camila being pregnant made him really happy and made him think about what it would be like to have kids with her. He was deathly in love with her, and honestly didn't plan on waiting any longer to pop the question.

They have know eachother there whole life, why wait ? Nothing was stopping them. They were soulmates.

....

Shawn and Camila were having a small party with friends and family from both sides and shawn thought now was the perfect time to pull her aside and ask her.

"Hey babe, can we talk for a second?"

"Yeah, let's go upstairs " Camila said grabbing Shawn's extended hand and walking up the stairs with him.

"Baby I've noticed you've be really down since you gave birth "

"I'm sorry...I don't know what's wrong with me" Camila said with her eyes tearing up, shawn pulled her onto his lap

"Beautiful there is nothing wrong with you...I just think after having the baby it made you, me ,us realize were ready for the next step..." shawn said trailing of to let Camila finish but she didn't get it.

"I don't get it...what are you talking about babe? Next step??" Camila said raising her eyebrows and shawn laughed.

"Babe...I'm saying I'm ready for a baby. I'm ready to start trying. I know we haven't been dating that long but we've know eachother forever why wait longer " shawn said and Camila looked at shawn with wide eyes

"Wait..baby really ? Dont play with me" Camila said crying and laughing at the same time.

"I'm serious babe no one I'd rather have a baby with"

"Oh my god I love you " Camila said kissing Shawn's lips and pushing him to lay down on the bed.

Shawn flipped them over and gave her a kiss "not so fast we gotta party to host"

Could book 3 already be on it's way? Will you read it?