82) fans choice

A/n: just wanna say I wrote this September 27th it sucks

Camila was very passionate about helping people in any way and would do anything to get people to help.

Wheater this person did it because they actually wanted to help or just pick what she did, she didn't care.

The fan that one picked for Camila and her boyfriend shawn,who wasn't known, to do an interview.

People obviously knew about shawn because she posted pictures and Instagram stories but that was about it.

Shawn's Instagram was private so fans knew little to nothing about him.

Since shawns Instagram was private he didn't follow any fan accounts so he didn't know that Camila already agreed to doing the interview.

....

"Everyone please welcome Camila cabello and her boyfriend shawn mendes!" Elvis Duran said.

"Hi man...nice to meet you " shawn said giving elvis a hug before sitting down ,followed by Camila.

"So Camila...this was your idea?"

"Yes but no...to do an interview with shawn was a fans idea " Camila said laughing.

"Since this was a fans idea we decided to let fans run the Interview with questions they picked "

"Ahhh ok" shawn said.

"Btw these are mostly about shawn sorry Camila " elvis said and Camila just laughed " how old are you and did you go to college ?"

"I'm 22 and I went to college for physical therapy and pe along with music...I'm currently in college to be a doctor " shawn said

"What do you do for work?"

"I'm a high school teacher and elementary school sub" shawn said running his hands through his hair as Camila licked her lips.

"I heard you modeled?"

"Damn it...I do" shawn said laughing shaking his head

"How tall are you and any hidden talents?"

"I'm 6'2 and I can juggle and do something called gleeking" shawn said

"He has way more hidden talents " Camila said exposing Shawn's white lies.

"What's that?"

"Gleeking? I can basically shoot my spit really far its gross dont as me to do it...it won't happen " shawn said smiling

"We heard you say you something about music you sing? Play any instruments?" Elvis asked

"I play piano and guitar and if you count keyboard and electric guitar different I can also play those and yes I can sing " shawn said

"Last dm?" Elvis said and shawn pulled out his phone.

"Which account...I have my personal...my school and modeling account " shawn said laughing

"Personal " elvis said and shawn hummed going into the request.

"Hi dump*** ***** why the **** did you take Camila away from me. She doesn't love your stupid *** ****ing face. Die already....to start off I didn't take her...we've been friends for years and I went to college but thank you for your messages surely appreciated it...ally" shawn said

"Ohhh shawn mendes with the come backs...tattoos?"

"Yes...I have about 15 or 20 tattoos " shawn said

"What are they?"

"I have guitar, with my parents and sisters saying I love you connected to trees reflected by water, a light bulb with blue orchids and roots coming out the bottom, I have a matching meditating stick figure with my bestfriend, I have the words good luck in cursive, I have the number 8 on the inside of my middle finger, I have a matching elephant on my other middle finger, I have a swallow, a butterfly with flowers, aaliyah Maria, an a behind my ear, flowers around my rib cage, I have a heart with each color that represents a mental health that I struggle with,a chain beat up with everything I've struggled with I have others that cover scars and most importantly the words "wonder " in Camilas writing " shawn said.

"Alright thanks guys " elvis said ending the interview.