56) secret monster shirt

Shawn had just finished getting ready for his q&a when a security guard came and got him.

Shawn could hear the fans singing and chanting his name and he smiled, he loved his job and wouldn't change it for the world.

"Hey" shawn said and he appeared in front of the group of teenagers and young adults, few parents.

The crowd erupted in short and small squeals.

"Let's just get this out of the way, its Miami and I have high expectations because-" shawn was cut of by a fan.

"CAMILA!" A girl screamed from the back.

"Camila, yes because of Camila what I was saying was please don't talk over others and when asking a question be as loud as you can,btw if you guys speak another language and are more comfortable using that language over English go ahead and well work it out" shawn said pointing at a little girl with glitter in her hair.

"What is it like dating Camila? Someone who does the same thing as you?"

"How old are you sweetie?" Shawn asked.

"I'm ten!" The girl exclaimed.

"Ten? Woah your so well spoken...to answer your question. Its amazing and Camila is a super lovely girl and I'm lucky to be dating her,what is it like to date someone who does the same thing as you? It almost makes it easier to love them. I don't know if its because we've been bestfriends for 6+ years but she didn'tunderstand being in the public eye and everything that goes on. So I don't have to explain myself to her, because she knows and it helps a lot" shawn said pointing a teenage boy.

"Is it sometimes hard being a male singer?"

"Yeah,oh of course. It's hard being a singer but to be a male and have more of a "feminine " / sensitive personality you are either called gay or to sensitive. Which I can't really complain because not everyone is going to like you and it's ok but it does get hard at time but everyone has there struggles and its not only male who have a hard time, girls do to" shawn said and the fan thanked him,as he chose a mother standing in the back.

"You have been really open about your anxiety and mental health at such a young age and I was wondering what inspired you to because its ver relieving knowing that my daughter looks up to some like you "

"Thank you first of all. I've been really open and honest with my mental health because I was once there age looking up to older people for assurance and help and some kids can't get that in real life and they lead towards music and there favorite cel and it was hard to open up and show such a vulnerable part of me but it was something I needed to do, whether it helped a kid,teen,or adult I would be happy " shawn said.

"I'm sorry shawn but what's the story behind the ugly monster shirt?" A fan asked shawn.

Shawn nervously laughed trying to think of a story on the spot.

"Oh,um...I had bought the shirt while out exploring somewhere and didn't even realize there was anything on it...Its kinda cute actually " shawn said.

....(do you guys want me to put dots when there like a time skip?)

"Baby! Where are you?" Shawn asked as he entered his Miami home that he recently bought with Camila.

"Kitchen!" Camila called back, shawn walked into the kitchen.

"Hi baby " shawn said leaning down and kissing Camila.

"Nice shirt excuse " Camila said.

"Oh my god! That question scared me I didn't think anyone would ask about it but it was a good cover up" shawn said and Camila laughed.

"It was but baby, the shirt looks redeculus, a two year old drew It pe are going to recognize it" Camila said.

"Yeah i guess you're right but that wasn't the point, the point is the secret is still a secret " shawn said.

"It is but with me being 4 months pre with triplets we have to tell them about Amelia soon we can't hid her forever ok?"

"Ok, when the time is right we will" shawn said kissing Camila again.

Only if people who the true story behind the ugly monster shirt.