19) rainbow baby

A/n: inspired by tiktok....also going to try to bring back the fun facts...please leave request for chapter and book ideas what should I upload on next?

Anyways fun fact: I'm 5'6 or 5'7 and my family think I'll be taller than my dad who is 5'10 and 6'0 in shoes so who know!

Camila's pov

All the guest from are baby shower were leaving because it was late and they had there own lifes.

Out the corner of my eye I saw shawn my boyfriend of one year pull his bestfriend, terra aside and into a room.

Just as he took her terras boyfriend, jack came into the living room asking where terra was I motioned for him to follow me.

When we got to the room I could faintly hear what shawn was saying.

"I got mine and you deserve it to,don't hold onto that guilt it was neither of our fault and it happens, ok?" Shawn said and when I opened up the door I saw shawn peck terra on the lips.

I was used to that but it looks like it matter and meant more than what they used to and I was furious.

Once terra and her boy left I made sure shawn knew I was upset.

"What the fuck was that shawn?!" I exclaimed "what the fuck type of kiss was that? You don't kiss your bestfriend like that behind closed doors"

Shawn turned around and looked confused.

3rd person pov

"Huh I've done that since forever " shawn said and it wasn't a lie, they grew up together and it was a kind friendly thing that they did .

"Not like that, it looked meaning.."

"It was meaningful..." shawn said truly this wasn't something he wanted to hide and he knew it was going to come up evedaully.

"Shawn I swear to god this better be some twisted fucking joke that has a huge ass explanation or you better get your shit packed and leave...."

"Baby...you don't mean that...this has an explanation and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you and the kiss was meaningful for a reason you don't know but Its not like what we have and i can't tell you that reason till terra is here with me....but you have to trust me" shawn said looking Camila in the eyes and Camila just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah and till then you'll sleep on the couch" Camila said coldly and walked out of the room.

Shawn signed and leaned against the table.

He never thought she would be that upset about him kissing his bestfriend because it was normal to him.

They grew up together and they asked there parents why they would kiss.

They said that you kissed people you cared for and loved and as a 5 and 6 year old you aren't thinking about love, love it anything sexual you are innocent.

So shawn and terra would give each other pecks on the lips or cheeks.

It wasn't in a romantic or relationship kind of way,in a friend way.

They didn't always kiss it was just after a hard day or when they didn't see each other for a long time and when shawn kissed her it was the first time in over a year.

He knew he shouldn't have but he needed her to know that she was loved and it was ok to have what he finally had.

It was 2 days of Camilas cold shoulder before terra decided that he could tell her alone.

Not that she didn't want to be there but she was busy and she noticed it was putting a strain on him.

"Baby can you come here?" Shawn called out.

Camila emerged the room and loo at shawn "you ready to explain?" Camila asked and shawn nodded.

"Why did that kiss look so meaningful....like you loved her?and not in a bestfriend way" Camila asked.

"You have to hear the full story so just listen please and then you can dec how you fe but please hear me out?" Shawn said and Camila just nodded.

"The kiss was meaningful and I do love her....a few months before I met you I was in a 5 year relationship with terra...I didn't lie we are bestfriend and grew up together and like I explained we've kissed for as long as I can remember and when I did it was the first time in over a year and it wasn't the best idea but I needed her to know I wasn't holding onto what happened between us and that she was worthy of a rainbow baby " shawn said and Camila chocked.

"Around this time last year, we found out terra was pregnant and at 20 weeks we lost the baby, it put a strain on or relationship and we said some really shitty things and we tried to fix the relationship but we couldn't and we wont ever be in a relationship but we are connected on a different level and I kissed her so she knew we didn't feel anything and that I was ok Cause she blamed herself...and I get my rainbow baby but she hadn't and feels like she doesn't deserve it...we grown up together, we feel in love and out of love and been through shit...we arnt going to kiss anymore and that was a one time thing but she needed to know "

"I'm so sorry baby" Camila said pulling shawn in for a kiss.

"Its ok baby "

(Sorry if I was shit at explaining my mind is kinda confused and I'm thinking about making this a longer story but won't be super long anyways I'll fix it later)