88) look around for once

Shawn's mental health was getting worse day by day.

He was falling into a deep depression that wasn't going to magical get better from a night sleep or a good day.

He still had good days but it was followed by 2 horrible weeks. Shawn tried to message friends but none understood, they had never experience it so he messaged Camila.

She never replied, he was left on read text after text. It didn't help that you were in a weird spot. He had admitted his feelings and Camila got a boyfriend.

It didn't help his mental health but he was glad she was happy, even if he was suffering . He'd do anything to make that girl smile, but he didn't text her for anything.

He wasn't texting her to convince her to break up with Matthew or any of the bullshit, he was texting her as a friend who was struggling and needed help.

Nothing else, he wanted, he needed help and she was the only person he knew suffered from anxiety and depression.

Shawn: hey Camila wanna hang out?

Shawn: how are you doing?

Shawn: can we talk?

Shawn: I need someone to talk to

Shawn: I'm struggling Camila

Shawn: I really need someone to talk to

Shawn: please Camila...I'm losing it

....
Camila never replied, she read them and even her family has saw them and they have grown worried for him.

They have told Camila multiple times to reply to him and even if they weren't in the best place your there for a friend, forever no matter what.

Camila always brushed them off and said she would but always got distracted or forgot.

But are you really a good friend if you cant remember to check up on them?

Was this Camilas way of saying she didn't want to be his friend?

No,but it seemed like that. Shawn lost all hope it texting Camila and turning to weed, alcohol and prescribed pills.

Those were his source of happiness and for once he felt free. He didn't care what Camila was doing or how people viewed him.

He was having fun.

....

Camila walked into the amas after party with a couple of her friends getting ready to just have fun and let go.

Camila saw a group of Shawn's friends and decided to go up to them, maybe shawn was there and they could hand out.

"Hey guys! Where shawn?" Camila asked over the music quietly playing in the background.

"Hes at his hotel room" Brian said taking another shot.

"Why? It's the amas!!!"

"Hes having his own party, I don't know. "

"With girls? Or himself " Camila asked and Brian raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Why are you concerned about who hes with?" Briam asked "hes alone"

Camila just nodded and decided to visit him.

...
Shawn has beer bottles everywhere and was as high as you could possibly get while still being sober.

He thought about texting a girl he hooked up with a few weeks ago but decided against it. He wasn't looking for that.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and in an instant shawn hid the beer bottles.

He didn't care about the weed, he used to for anxiety and that was something he could go without.

Shawn walked up to the door and was met with Camilas eyes.

Shawn stepped aside for Camila to walk in.

"Hi Canada, partying alone?" Shawn asked and shawn rolled his eyes as he was closing the door.

"No, I'm dealing with something and decided to chill" shawn said.

"Oh why didn't you tell me?"

"I did Camila...you didn't reply so I helped myself " shawn said and Camila looked around the room.

"You smoke weed?"

"Yeah, helps with anxiety "

"I...dont support that " Camila said.

"I didn't ask if you supported it or not,its not your body" shawn said and Camila was shocked.

"Its bad for you! Why didn't you talk to someone "

"Look around for once Camila! I tried! No one understands and you wouldn't even reply to me!" Shawn said.

"I have a life! A boyfriend "

"I have a life to you know!"

"Yeah a life of smoking and drinking, real nice life" Camila said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck you! Not everyone can have a perfect life like you. God forbid someone is struggling. Not everything is about you and Matthew! Your a real shitty person! And an even shittyer person!" Shawn exclaimed.

"Oh god...I never said it was only about me whens the last time you checked up on someone huh? When's the last time you've texted me?"

"I check up on people! Dont even fucking start. I'm not going to put effort into this friendship if the energy is only coming from my side. For once in my life I'm putting MYSELF FIRST " shawn yelled.

"You always put yourself first! Oh Camila I need help! Wanna talk? Oh my god I'm losing my shit" Camila said acting like a child.

"Leave" shawn said but Camila never did "leave now! Before I call the cops"

.....

Breaking new

Shawn mendes and Camila cabello friendship is over?

Shawn mendes,22, and Camila cabello, 23 both attended the amas Saturday night.

A source close to them has said that they had an argument that night resulting in shawn threatening to call the cops if she didn't leave.

This is totally out of character for Mendes, so what caused this?

The source had said that earlier this year shawn may have confirmed something that everyone assumed and it put them in a weird spot.

During that time. Shawn reached out to Camila because his mental health wasn't good. He needed someone to talk to and Camila never replied.

The night of the amas Camila had mocked shawn about his mental health and that's when he threatened to call the cops.

Since the the 22 year old in my blood singer has filed for a restraining order against the 23 year old.

" he(shawn) won't stand by people who don't realize the importance of mental health, hes(shawn) even more surprised that she did that out of all people. Hes definitely shocked and going through a hard time but he'll make it out" the source says.

We wish them the best

Click here for more
Camila cabello and Matthew Hussey broke up?

Shawn mendes has a new boo?

Shawn mendes new bestfriend....?