94)insemination prank

A/n: to make up for the shitty one I just posted.

Today Camila decided to prank her husband shawn. Shawn and Camila have had a long and hard journey to get pregnant. They had 5 miscarriages and one stillbirth at 6 months.

At first they were told Camila couldn't get pregnant and her body wasn't fit for a baby but they still tried...they continued to fight for what they wanted.

Then they said Camila was to old but she was 26 and that wasn't old to have a baby.

They then said shawn was to old which as well didn't make sense he was only 25.

Then they said that shawn was infertile and he couldn't get women (his wife) pregnant because he didn't produce enough sperm.

To say the least it's taken them a long time to successfully get pregnant and there are always worries and possibilities that it would have health problems but they didn't care. They just wanted there baby to be here safe and healthy.

Camila had seen pranks going around telling there s/o that they arnt the father but Camila couldn't do that.

They were together 24/7 how would she have cheated? It just seems to make more sense.

Camila also decided she would make it a prank on Instagram live. She was going to be featured on a episode of impractical jokers and this was her episode.

She was going to be live on her personal Instagram and have her laptop live on there Instagram.

....

"As you guys know I'm going to be doing a prank on shawn...this camera will put turned off so have your phones ready to join the other live or just be on that instead"

....

"Speaking of the handsome devil he just walked in" Camila said, because funnily someone had actually asked about him.

Shawn walked into the kitchen where Camila was live and leaned over the counter giving her a quick kiss.

Shawn got a glass of water and removed his shirt probably to go change.

"Wait baby dont leave...answer a few questions with me" Camila said making grabby hand to shawn.

"Baby..I'm shirtless and not in the mood to put another one on..." shawn said with a light chuckle.

"Mr. Calvin Klein photo shoot, eating avocado with no shirt...I'm sure they wanna see you rad dad bod come on babe.. please " Camila said giving shawn puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" shawn said walking back to Camila and standing behind her, placing his hand subconsciously on her bump.

"Someones existed for daddy " Camila said and shawn laughed shaking his head.

(Btw this ~ means it's a comment on the live)

~dad bod? I don't see anything but perfection ~

"Hahah...I'm gonna have to agree with you on that...no dad bod for this dad" Camila said playing with the hairs on the back of Shawn's neck.

~when is new music coming out shawn?~

"I don't know...guys honestly I have no idea but soon" shawn said

"Ugh babe...as your number one supporter we hate the word soon..." shawn just joking rolled his eyes.

~do you guys know the gender?~

"We do not know the gender "

"Yeah we decided to keep it a secret until birth " Camila said.

~does the baby have a name? If so is it long or short?~