4)bad person?

Shawn and Camila were currently in a heated argument, one of Camilas friends had found shawn at a meeting, not a business one but for drinking and she later found a sobriety chip.

When Camila asked about alcohol and meeting he didn't mention one thing about it.

"YOU DON'T JUST FUCKING KEEP SHIT TO YOURSELF!" Camila yelled at shawn.

"I wasn't try....I wasn't going to.....I didn't...i.....I didn't want to stress you out"

"I need space...I'm going to my moms"

"No please don't go,stay don't leave....please....I'm begging...dont" shawn said with pleading eyes.

"No,I'm leaving " Camila said already walking out the door.

Shawn fell to the floor crying, he sat against the wall bringing his knees up to his chest.

Shawn had forgotten that his daughter was still in the house,they were supposed to stay at his place rather than Camilas moms.

"Why is mommy leaving?" The 2 year old asked.

"Shes upset and needs space,that it baby " shawn said he would never bring there daughter into there argument or put Camila down because of something that's his fault.

He should've told her but it just never came up and he never thought about drinking again, besides right now. Shawn's dying for a drink.

It's his way of coping with the world,especially conflict.

"You said only bad people leave when upset"

"No baby, bad people go away because they get in trouble mommy's a good person. She just did something that wasn't really nice but so did daddy " shawn said placing his daughter in his lap and texting his mom to come over and watch her as he went to 'fix' things with Camila.

Shawn's mom had arrived and shawn was out the door,into his car and straight to the bar.

Just as this is happening Camila notice what mistake she made and went back, when karen opened the door she was shocked.

"What are you doing here?" They both asked at the same time.

Karen finally decided to speak up "shawn said he was going to you- THE BAR HES AT THE BAR"

Camila got in her car drove to the bar.

"Shawn Peter Raul mendes I'm not going to let you fuck up your good work,let go talk" Camila said grabbing Shawn's hand and walking out the bar

Shawn didn't say or do anything he just let it happen.

"What the hell was that mendes?!"

"Last name? Oh I'm in trouble " shawn said laughing.

"This isn't funny "

"Sorry, I don't know. You seemed mad and I can't handle that"

"I wasn't mad baby, I was dis you didn't tell me about it and then lied. I could never be mad but talk to me next time" I said hugging him.

"Well its probably a good time to tell you, I fucked another girl before meeting you and she got pregnant......."

"YOUR SUCK A DUMPASS" Camila said playing slapping his chest