2) vogue

Camila's pov

Everyone was reaching out and trying to get an interview with shawn and i.

In this moment I realized that waiting wasn't going to change that much they are still going to ask questions and assume based off of what the internet says.

So I decided to just bring it up to shawn and see what he says.

"Just say yes to one and well answer as much as we can and then we go from there?" Shawn asked.

I nodded my head" well vogue has been pretty nice so them?"

Shawn nodded his head and got up giving me a kiss on the forehead, getting read and so did i.

It was a little over 45 minutes and we were finally done getting ready and on our way to the studio for the interview.

We walked Into the room and shook hand with the interviewer.

"Thank you for coming in,any question you don't want to answer well just skip and not put in it"

"Ok thank you " shawn and I said and I grabbed his hand, we never talked if or if not we were going to be affectionate but I had to be.

"So did you guys actually start dating the 4th?" He asked and shawn laughed.

"Yes it's on the 4th" I said "we were seeing each other before than because no relationship starts right off from boyfriend and girlfriend but we didn't become boyfriend girlfriend till the 4th"

"Who made the first move?"

"Shawn, wait...no technically me...I think?" I laughed as shawn tried to explain.

"Let me get this straight I made the first move. Everyone thinks Camila did but it's not true and everyone also thinks Camila admitted her feelings first which in a way is false. She didn't tell me her feelings she wrote a song and assumed I knew, so yeah " shawn said and I tried to argue but there's nothing I could do.

"who is the hardest to wake up?"

"Oh me for sure,have you seen his live with john?"

"Haha,yeah I have....ok last question any new music?"

"Oh yeah although I dropped an album I'm always writing "

"I'm currently working on my next album and always am. I have enough songs to release more than 10 albums but are they album worthy is the answer? I currently dont know "

"I'm sure they are, that's shawn mendes and Camila cabello for you the most Genuine person, thank you "